Bitten ~ 10K/Reader

"Is it you? Is it really you?" Tears were flowing down your cheeks as your hands touched every part of his face you could, trying to memorize every inch. His face looked darker since you had last seen him, dark circles fell under his eyes, his cheeks more defined.

"It's me," 10K smiled, his hands holding your hips softly, his hands felt cold but you didn't care.You wanted to see the bite mark but didn't want to make things awkward. The look in his eyes showed he was still your 10K.

You sat up on the table that was in the room you occupied and pulled 10K almost forcefully towards your body, allowing him to stand between your parted legs. The force makes 10K stumble slightly and his forehead knocks against your own, it hurting the slightest bit more as his goggles make impact with your skin.

"Ow, 10-" You whisper, moving your hand to your forehead to rub the impact spot.

10K smiles apologetically and leans forward to move your hand from your forehead and place a soft kiss on the spot he knocked.

You placed a hand on the back of his neck, feeling the scar left by Murphy. You tried to ignore it as you pulled him back towards you in to another heated kiss. Trying to get out all the emotions you had held in from thinking he was dead, to finding out he was alive and under Murphy's control. Murphy had done the same thing he did to your friend Cassandra. This was different though, this was 10K. Your 10K. He could fight it.

10K's hands teased the bottom of the shirt you were wearing, his cool skin contrasting against your own flushed body as he tried to deepen the kiss. You allowed your tongue to graze the inside of his mouth, letting a small moan fall from your lips. Your hands began to wander, wanting to memorize every inch of your boyfriend. The boy you thought was dead. You began to kiss along his more defined jaw line and along his neck and adam's apple, before he captured your chin between his fingers and moved your lips back to his own.

"Tommy, I love you." You whispered against his lips. You noticed he jerked slightly at the mention of his real name and you leaned back slightly.

"I love you too." He replied with a smile.

Then you were broken out of your reunion by a succession of rapid clicking, you turned to look at the source and saw a bored looking Murphy.

"How did you get in here?" Murphy addressed you.

"Your victims aren't very good at protecting your fortress, Murphy. We're all here. Warren, Addy, Doc." You looked towards 10K hopefully, you wanted him to come with you.

"Oh how sweet. Unfortunately I don't have time for your teenage fantasies. Hurry up, Kid. We don't have all day." Murphy clicked his fingers once more and signaled 10K to follow him.

"No." 10K spoke forcefully. You turned to look at 10K as you could see him visibly trying to ignore Murphy's commands and your fists bunched in to his shirt unconsciously as if to keep him with you.

"Kid, hurry up." Murphy sounded irate now, and this time it seemed to make 10K walk towards the older man, still holding on to his shirt you followed.

"10, fight it. You've got to fight it." You shouted, towards your retreating boyfriend. You let go of 10K's shirt as he came to stand beside Murphy.

"We don't have time for your childish games, this is the new world order. Your free," Murphy tried to wave you away.

"Murphy, you asshole." You tried to throw a punch at the taller man but someone caught your wrist in their hands.

10K

You stared in to his eyes in shock, the grip he had on your wrist was a stronger force than you'd expect from him. Still holding your wrist he began to walk you backwards, you tried desperately to get him to look in to your eyes, to see you and to fight what control Murphy had over him. You could see 10K behind his eyes but his actions were not him. He stopped walking you backwards and you noted he had moved you in to another room. The last thing you saw as the door closed were 10K's blue eyes, staring directly in to your own. Those eyes spoke so many words. They looked dead.

Your back slid down the locked door til you fell to the ground, wrapping your arms around your bent legs and curling up in to a pathetic ball. You wanted 10K back, your 10K. Now you weren't sure whether that was even possible.