Caught ~ 10K/Reader

You were stood up on your tiptoes, raiding the cupboards in the house you had just broken in to. Most of the cans were filled with boring soup flavours and mixed vegetables but you didn't care. It was food. You were positioning them along the counters, trying to assess what was edible and what could possibly make you violently ill. The top shelf of the cupboard was too high for you and before you could decide to climb up on the counter yourself to reach you felt a body stand behind your own and lean up, pulling some of the items out. Your hips were pushed flush against the counter and the male's front was flush against your own.

"10K" You whispered as he pushed himself against your bum, sending a spark throughout your body and making you shudder. One of his arms held on to the kitchen counter, the other was pulling random tins and boxes down from the top shelf. He lent up on his tiptoes slightly which meant he pushed himself against you even more and you had to hold down a moan that threatened to slip from your throat.

You were certain 10K knew exactly what he was doing as he seemed to intentionally rub himself up against your bum, bringing the last few items down. You surprised 10K by bucking your hips back against his own slightly and heard the sniper draw a deep breath in shock. You grinned. In response, 10K moved both his hands to either side of you on the counter and held you in place, as he brought his lips down against your neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses towards your cheek. You turned your head slightly as 10K's lips met your own and you turned round, his hands still resting on the counter.
Your arms slipped up around his neck, bringing him down in to a heated kiss. 10K's hands moved from the counter to settle on your hips, moving down towards your thighs, squeezing them gently before lifting you up on to the counter, settling himself between them, never breaking the kiss. You immediately moved your legs to wrap around his waist, pulling him closer to you.

You moaned in to the kiss as 10K's hands grazed the bottom of your shirt lightly, ghosting underneath it and settling on your bare skin. The touch sending shocks throughout your entire body. Your own hands grasping at the shirt at his back, trying to move him impossibly closer towards you. The new position meant you could feel his hardness pressing against you and it made you want him even more, you made a motion to slip your hand towards his front so you could feel it with your hands but you heard a slow clap coming from the other side of the room.

10K jumped away from you as if he had just been electrocuted.

"Well done on contaminating where we prepare food," Murphy pretended to be sick.

"In case you hadn't noticed, Murphy. We've got no food to prepare." Addy slapped his arm.

"Well done, Kid. You're not gonna die a virgin." Doc clapped his hands together together as you both tried to look anywhere but at your friends in the doorway.

"The kitchen, really? Really." Warren looked at you both with her eyebrow raised.

Your cheeks burned a deep scarlet as 10K looked completely lost.

"We can explain-" You started but Doc cut you off.

"Explain why you've been sneaking off together for weeks?" Doc grinned at you both.

"I'm surprised the kid even knows what sex is, growing up in a cave." Murphy deadpanned.

"It's all natural instinct." Doc replied.

"The sexual tension between you both is terrible." Addy rolled her eyes, "But don't let your first time be in a kitchen"

You covered your face feeling absolutely mortified while 10K tried to look anywhere but at his friends in front of him. It was like being caught by your parents.

"And use protection. We do not need anymore Z babies." Warren said, throwing a glare at Murphy who held his hands up in his defense.