Reciprocation ~ 10K/Reader (Smut Drabble)

"10K" You whispered breathlessly against 10K's lips as 10K's fingers continued to dance against your exposed skin, his touch causing heat to pool between your thighs. His hand trailed to the hem of your underwear before stopping, his eyes looking in to your own as if asking for permission.

"You don't have to do anything if you're not ready, Tommy." You whispered sweetly, placing a soft kiss against his chapped lips. You could feel 10K's hands shaking slightly which only made you love him more.

"I want to." He spoke seriously, looking directly into your eyes. You gave a silent nod as you felt his fingers move along your lower half, grazing against your covered sex delicately, as if he were scared to break you. His fingers brushed against the wetness and your hips bucked involuntarily at the sensation as you moaned quietly. Seeing your reaction 10K put more pressure on your core as he continued to rub you over the material of your underwear.

The sensation was good but you needed more. You moved your own hands to the waistband of your panties, tugging them down gently. 10K's cheeks went pink as you exposed your lower half to him, unable to stop his eyes from wandering down. You took his hand into your own and brought his fingers to your exposed sex, showing him how you liked to be touched. You helped his hand circle your clit gently, before moving along your slit. 10K shook your hand off his own which made you smile slightly as he continued to mirror your movements, brushing his fingers against your heat before circling your clit. 10K took you by surprise by inserting one of his fingers into you, your body rippling in euphoria.

"10K," You moaned in pleasure as you bucked your hips up towards his touch, your entire body felt as though it was on fire. 10K took this as permission to continue his movements as he added a second finger, continuing to move them both at a slow pace. Your hips shook as he moved his thumb up to your clit and circled it gently as he continued his movements. You weren't expecting him to perform such an action and it intensified your pleasure, the coil that was tight inside you threatened to unravel.

"Oh-" This was all it took for you to come undone as your orgasm washed over your body, your hips jerking involuntarily as you came. 10K held you close to his body as you tried to calm your body down from the orgasm that just raced through you, pressing soft kisses to your temple.

"Was it okay?" He whispered, his lips still pressed against your head.

"More than okay," You smiled, leaning up to kiss his lips gently.