I Really Like You ~ 10K/Reader

You had spent the entire day watching 10K and Cassandra together. He didn't seem to smile half as much with anyone else as he did with her. You watched from your position on the hood of the truck beside Addy as 10K and Cassandra continued to joke with each other, Cassandra pushing him playfully.

Addy noticed you watching them both closely and nudged your side with her elbow, raising her eyebrow at you when you turned to look at her.

"What?" You asked nonchalantly.

"You know what." She gave you a knowing smile. You really wished you knew what she was talking about. "Don't tell me you're jealous over Cass?"

"No," You replied indignantly.

"Sure, Y/N." She smiled towards you, "You know he only has eyes for you." You wanted to believe Addy, you really did, but the way Cassandra was hugging on to his arm really made you think otherwise.

______________

The group were asleep in the front of the truck. You had offered to stay up on watch with 10K. You made sure to note the look Cassandra gave you when you made the offer. It looked like she was keeping a close eye on you. 10K smiled happily when you said you would stay up with him, settling himself in the truck bed, his rifle in front of him. You sat yourself down beside him, holding your own gun in front of you.

"So what's the deal with you and Cass?" You cursed yourself at how blatant you had been but you didn't care. You needed to know.

The green eyed monster was eating away at you slowly, and while you completely trusted 10K, there was no way you would be stepping on anyone's toes. The fact that you were the most recent member of the group also wasn't helping. Relationships had already been formed and you were trying to work yourself into them. Also the fact you weren't technically in a relationship with 10K so you really had to right to be so nosey, but you tried to disregard your thoughts.

"What do you mean?" 10K murmured as he continued to stare out at the darkness from his position beside you in the bed of the truck.

"You know what I mean," You urged, fearing his answer.

"Uh, No. I don't?" He glanced towards you and looked genuinely confused. You sighed, this was going to be awkward.

"I mean, are you guys dating?" 10K immediately gave you a look that you read as being shock before smiling slightly.

"No, we're not."

"Oh, okay." You trailed off.

"Why?"

"It's just today, I saw you two together." You fiddled with your fingers.

"Yeah?" He urged you to continue.

"Just, the way you were talking to her, you talk to her differently to Addy." You weren't even sure how to explain yourself, "And you were pretty close.." You trailed off. You sounded pathetic.

"She's just been feeling pretty sick recently. I want to make sure she's okay." You smiled at this, he really was a great guy.

"Plus, I spent so much time with her today because I was telling her about this girl I really like." He gave you a shy smile, the tips of his ears going pink.

You smiled back as the sleeves of your hoodie suddenly became more interesting, embarrassed over the whole situation.

"She's like an older sister to me, she was looking out for me." He mused.

"Sorry, 10K. I just thought-" 10K cut you off with a peck on the lips.

"I told you I liked you, didn't I?"

"I don't remember," You teased, "Remind me?"

10K pulled you closer to him, his arm weaving over your shoulders. You wrapped your own arms around his middle, burying your face in his chest and trying to memorise his scent. 10K placed a soft kiss on your head as he held you tightly against his own body, his fingers stroking your arm softly.

"I like you, Y/N. Only you."