Movies ~ 10K/Reader

"Everyone, in here." Warren shouted, shoving Murphy in to the building in front of her.

Vasquez and 10K followed, their guns pointed in front of them, obviously checking the building ahead. You looked up at the sign. A movie theatre. The last film that was showing was The Hunger Games. The 'H' had fallen to the ground.

You followed Doc and Addy inside, closing the door behind you. Once inside the building you closed the door behind you and shook off the fallen hail stones from your body, shaking them from the top of your head.

Looking around the building looked empty, but you waited in the foyer with Murphy, Warren, and Addy as the others checked the place out.

"If you wanted to take me out on a date, Warren. You only had to ask." Murphy leaned back on to the now abandoned ticket kiosk as Warren checked a door which you only assumed lead to a stockroom.

"Shut up, Murphy. Not even if you were the last chance for humanity."

"I don't know if anyone has told you sister, but I kind of am." He glared across the room at her.

"The Murphy, remember."

Vasquez came out from one screen and declared it was clear and secure, soon followed by Doc and 10K who declared the other two screens clear.

"Okay, we can stay here until the weather clears up. Then we'll be back on our way." Warren declared, "I'll take first watch. We should stay in the same room just in case."

"Oh goody. What movie are we going to watch. Dawn of the Dead?" Murphy said sarcastically, clapping his hands together.

"Ugh, I have to witness that every day with you." Addy retorted, walking towards screen number one. You followed behind her.

Doc collapsed in to a row of seats in the back, throwing up the arm rests so he could lay across them. Seeing this, Addy copied him in the row in front, propping up her weapon in its own seat beside her, just in case. Murphy simply sat in one chair and propped his legs up against the one in front, moving the hat he was wearing on top of his face.

There was no sign of Vasquez so you determined he had opted to stay outside the room on watch with Warren.

You sat down in one of the movie theatres plush seats, nearer the front and threw your head back on the material, wiggling slightly to get comfortable and releasing a soft sigh.

Your eyes closed and you tried to remember the last time you were in a movie theatre. The darkness and the movie, taking you away from this hell hole.
You sat in silence for a moment, the only sound was the heavy hailstorm from outside, pelting down on the roof.

You heard the seat beside you being pushed down and opened your eyes to see 10K take a seat beside you, taking his rifle off and placing it beside him.

"10- where did you get that?" You asked in amusement as 10K ripped a bag of popcorn open.

"In the front. There's loads. I guess looting here wasn't the top priority." He delved in to the bag, taking out a few pieces in his fist and popping them into his mouth. You watched his face expectantly as he chewed for a moment, before shrugging his shoulders and continuing to eat.

You leaned over with a smile on your face as you reached into the bag with your own hand and took out a large handful, trying to shove it all in to your mouth at once.

"I've never been in a theatre before," He murmured, looking towards the large screen that still stood untouched at the front of the room.

"I used to go a lot back home," You smiled, absent mindedly reaching inside the bag and taking out more popcorn. "Seems like so long ago now."

You lifted up 10K's arm, putting it over your shoulders and settling down under it, leaning your head against his chest. 10K stiffened up slightly, before his arm wrapped around you more securely, pulling you closer to him.

"What kind of films did you like?" 10K asked you, taking another hand of popcorn.

"All sorts really. I remember I was so excited when I managed to get in to my first 'R' rated movie." You felt 10K laugh slightly, his chest moving where your head still lay.

"It was awful really. I only did it to impress a guy I liked. It was a scary film about ghosts and I ended up not being able to sleep for a week."

"So did you get the guy?" You could hear the curious tone in his voice as he stiffened slightly.

"Nah, I didn't even watch til the end, I left early and he ended up going out with my best friend." You said with a shrug, "He was a jerk anyway."

"Sorry I can't take you out on a real date." 10K murmured, his hand now rubbing your arm gently.

"Why can't this be a real date. You've already treated me to dinner." You teased, motioning towards the popcorn.

"And you call me a dork." 10K replied with a smile.

"You're definitely still a dork." You leaned up and placed your lips on his own in a sultry kiss. His hand moved to your cheek as you shifted your position slightly to sling one leg over his own, bringing you closer to him, so you could wrap both your arms around his neck. You brushed your tongue along his closed lips, begging for entrance which he granted, running your tongue through his teeth and dancing with his own. His hand moved from your cheek, down your side before coming to a stop on your thigh, just under the crease of your bum, squeezing softly. You moaned quietly in to the kiss as you, in turn decided to explore his body.

"Tommy," You moan his name out against his mouth, pulling his lower lip between your teeth. 10K made a guttural groan from the back of his throat, this time giving your bum a soft squeeze, pulling you closer to him. 10K grasped your hips tightly in his warm hands which in turn made you wiggle against his leg that you were currently straddling. The friction caused you to let out a breathy moan and you moved your hips again, trying to recreate the same feeling again.

10K gave you a timid smile as you pressed another sensual kiss against his lips, moving your fingers to the bottom of the black shirt he was wearing, ghosting under it slightly and feeling goosebumps come up on the skin of his chest. 10K's hands mirrored your movements as they fumbled with the bottom of your shirt, running his nimble fingers up your back and coming to a rest at your bra strap, softly thumbing the wiring under your boobs.

"10K, your might as well take watch next since you're up" You heard a voice call out from your side, as 10K jumped up in surprise, making you fall to the floor rather ungracefully. You looked up from the floor to see Warren standing with her arms crossed.

10K sheepishly leaned down to pull you back up on your feet, straightening out your shirt. You were sure your cheeks were a bright red as you tried to smooth out your hair.

"It's ain't my business what you do but I swear to God if you don't use protection- we don't need another baby." Warren said pointedly and now you definitely wanted the ground to swallow you whole. 10K picked up his rifle and made his way to the foyer to take his turn on watch, you tried desperately to look anywhere but Warren's eyes, completely embarrassed.

"Would you guys just shut up," Murphy yelled, muffled from the hat that was still lying on his face, "People trying to sleep over here."

10K turned back slightly as he made his way to watch, giving you a small smile. You waited until Warren and Vasquez had fallen asleep before sneaking out to join 10K on watch.