Drunk ~ 10K/Reader

Whoever thought it would be a good idea to get 10K drunk was an idiot. Any form of Zombie hoard that came towards you right now would destroy you all in an instant. You were stone cold sober of course.

Well, maybe you'd had a few shots, but you could still stand up straight, and walk stra-

"Offt," You collapsed to the floor of your tent as 10K tried to amble in behind you. Thankfully the soft bed of your sleeping bag softened your fall. Until 10K fell into your tent directly on top of you and if he hadn't been so skinny he probably would have knocked the air out of you, instead he was poking you with his bony elbow.

"10K, what are you doing?" You spoke in what you thought was a hushed whisper, but in fact everyone outside could hear you too, given away from the fact that Doc started laughing and shook the side of the tent.

"Piss off," You called to the group outside and you watched Doc's shadow walk away.

10K rose his finger to his grinning lips, signalling for you to be quiet.

"Me? Be quiet. You're the one that followed me in here."

Instead of responding 10K simply moved to your side and wrapped his arms around you tightly. You felt your cheeks heat up at this.

"10K, what are you doing?" You whispered, a lot more quietly this time as you felt the young snipers fingers trail along your back, gravitating to the exposed skin of your hips and back that had materialised when you had fallen in to the tent. Almost as if your body had become unattached from your brain your own hands began to wander as your fingers trailed along 10K's back, shifting your own body to become more comfortable. Your eyes widened in surprise as 10K quickly swooped down and captured your lips against his own in a sloppy kiss.

Was this a dream. It had to be.

The alcohol inside you took over as you kissed back, opening your lips slightly so he could explore the cavern inside, teeth lashed against teeth as your tongues danced drunkenly together. You hoped he wouldn't regret this in the morning, or that he would at least remember.

You were brought out of your thoughts when you felt 10K grab your chest confidently, underneath your shirt. You couldn't help but moan into the kiss slightly as his fingers began massaging the cup and you closed your eyes trying to focus on the sensation.

"What if you regret this tomorrow, 10K. We shouldn't-" 10K broke you off with another sloppy kiss, this time pulling away after and nuzzling your nose softly.

"I wouldn't. I've been thinking about this for months." You noted the pink twinge on his cheeks and the sincerity in his voice, albeit a bit slurry.

You slung one of your legs over his hip in response, pressing your core against his clothed erection. His hips bucked involuntarily at the sensation as his hands went to your hip to try and pull you closer to him, to cause some needed friction between you both.

You allowed your fingers to trail to the bottom of the black shirt he was wearing and give a tug upwards, motioning for him to rid himself of the garment. Your fingers followed the upward motion and helped 10K remove the offending garment. You smirked at the new territory that had been bared to you and trailed your fingers teasingly over his well defined chest. You were slightly surprised that he had small muscles underneath his shirt and your gaze deflected to the trail of hair that descended in to his trousers, making a heat pool in between your legs at the thought.

10K, feeling more bold, gave you a clumsy shove as he pushed you back onto your back beside him and he turned, rather drunkenly to move on top of you, pressing his hardness against your clothed core once more. Your hips involuntarily bucked against his at the sensation as 10K directed his lips towards your neck, biting down on the soft skin and then lashing his tongue over the mark he had created.

"10K, stop." You whispered, trying to push his body away from your own, 10K however didn't listen and kept trailing his fingers along your sides. You gave a slight shove which meant he was pushed back from your body.

"What- Did I do something wrong?" 10K looked confused as you leaned up to hold his cheek in your hand.

"No, I've been waiting to do this for- forever." You blushed, "But if we're going to do this I don't want to do it drunk."

10K looked slightly hurt and you instantly felt a twinge of pain in your own heart.

"Can we still cuddle?" He murmured drunkenly and this made you smile.

"Of course." 10K moved back beside you and pulled you into his arms, securing you to his body. You lay your head on his chest and slung one of your legs over his own, closing your eyes as you tried to calm your body down by listening to the beat of his heart, willing it to lull you to sleep.

You'd have to thank Doc later for getting 10K drunk.