Real Name - 10K/Reader

Your breath hitched in your throat as the male on top of you continued to place kisses along your exposed neck. The heat in the room had graced both your bodies with a thin layer of sweat and the smell of your partner only heightened your senses more. You needed more. Your hands gripped his dark hair tightly and pulled his lips back towards your own.

Your hips moved against his in sync, you let out a soft moan, loving the friction it created. One of 10K's hands came up to massage one of your breasts softly, almost as if he was not sure if you would enjoy the motion. The first time you both had sex was awkward and quick, with a lot of teeth clashing and unsure hands. This time felt more intense, more amorous.

10K continued to thrust inside of you, this time hitting a spot that made you see stars. You moved your both hands to his back to steady yourself as you arched your own back up towards his, your chests touching.

"10-" You moaned, you felt his thrusts get stronger over hearing this and you could feel the coil within you tightening. You were so close.

You felt 10K move his lips near your ear, making him even closer to you, if it were possible, as his lips brushed your ear slightly.

"My real name is Tommy." He breathed out so quietly you weren't sure if this was all a dream.

That was all it took for you to come undone. The sound of his voice made something inside you burst.

"Tommy," You groaned out, probably louder than you should have done. The whole house probably heard your scream of pleasure.

Hearing the sound of his real name coming from your lips mixed with the way you were clenching him so tightly due to your own pleasure was enough to make 10K come undone as he moaned your name, his lips still beside your ear which made everything feel even more erotic.

You both lay there basking in the afterglow, 10K's arms still wrapped securely around you, neither of you wanted to move.

"I would have told you my real name a long time ago if I knew that would happen." He smiled cheekily down at you, kissing your lips softly.