Shy ~ 10KxReader (Smut)

The room was silent apart from the muffled sound of the dead coming from outside. Your head lay against 10K's chest as his arm was wrapped around you loosely, his fingers drew patterns along your side, your shirt had risen up slightly from your position beside him and every time his fingers touched your skin it sent goosebumps throughout your body.

You lay still as you closed your eyes, listening to the pattern of his heartbeat, allowing your own hand to trail along his clothed chest. You hesitantly leaned up to press a firm kiss against his chapped lips. 10K immediately stiffened, the hand that had been trailing along your body stopped suddenly.

"10K." You whispered against his lips, you were met with silence as you could barely make out his eyes in the darkness of the room. You pressed another kiss against his lips, this time lingering but he stayed stiff under you. You brushed your tongue against his closed lips in an attempt to deepen the kiss and as soon as you felt 10K relax slightly you moved your tongue to graze his teeth, deepening the kiss. Shifting your position from beside 10K, you moved one of your legs to straddle his waist, your hands pushing against his chest to steady yourself. 10K seemed to relax slightly as he began to kiss back slowly. 

You moved back slightly in order to tug your shirt over your head, leaving you dressed in only your bra and shorts. 10K's eyes danced over your naked top half with his mouth open slightly. You threaded your fingers together with 10K's as you leaned back forward to capture his lips in another passionate kiss, and you felt his hand squeeze your own gently. Wanting to feel how his hands would feel on other parts of your body you moved both yours and 10K's hands towards your chest, placing his hand on top of your bra-clad breast and holding it there slightly, flexing your fingers to try to get him to move his hand against you.

"10K," You whispered in pleasure as you held his hand against your clothed breast, feeling him palm it hesitantly in his hand, feeling the weight under his fingers. The sensation of being touched in the most intimate of places sent butterflies throughout your body as you felt a heat pool within your core. Your hips jerked involuntarily to try and gain some form of relief and in doing so pressed your core against 10K's lower half, making him groan lightly. You felt a hardness underneath you and smiled slyly towards him, pressing your lips against his once more.

"I've never-I haven't." He whispered, his breath hitching in his throat.

"Neither have I, 10-" You tried to reassure him by rubbing his arm gently.

"I don't think we should-" 10K stopped, as if trying to think of the right words to use, "Not here."

"Do you not want to?" You felt insecurities flood your mind as you imagined the worst possible reasons why.

"I do-" He stuttered quickly, "I just think we- it- I'm on watch in an hour." even in the darkness you could see the red blush that graced his cheeks. You smiled at his response, leaning down to kiss his lips again.

"We could still try other stuff.." You trailed off, your hands moving along his chest gently.

"Like what?"

You didn't reply but instead slowly moved your hands towards his hips, tracing the exposed skin from his shirt that had ridden up, feeling the soft skin under your fingers. You looked directly in to 10K's eyes and found him watching you intently, his cheeks still a pink colour. You hesitantly moved your hand towards the bulge in his trousers, trying to gage his reaction. You heard 10K take a deep breath as your hand stroked his bulge teasingly, your fingers grazing the fabric. Seeing no signs of refusal, you moved to his belt buckle, undoing it slowly and unbuttoning his trousers, tugging them down slightly. 10K, although completely silent, moved his hips slightly in order to allow you to move them down more. You traced your fingers over his underwear, the thin fabric the only barrier. 10K's hips bucked towards your touch, his light groans spurring you on even more. The sounds coming from his lips sounded heavenly as the noises he made caused the wetness between your legs to increase tenfold. Watching his reaction you dared to dip your hand underneath his underwear, feeling skin on skin. 10K gave no objection as you pulled his underwear down, revealing his hardness. You shuddered slightly as you took in the sight of his length, he was definitely bigger than you had anticipated. You felt your own cheeks heat up as you moved to hesitantly grip his erection, squeezing gently. The feel of skin on skin paired with the teasing ministrations you had been giving him and the pent up sexual frustration was all it took for 10K's release as he groaned your name softly as he came. You felt his hardness convulse as he came and watched his face contort into pleasure.

"What about you?" He whispered meekly, his breathing still slightly laboured. You said nothing but shook your head gently, a grin on your face.

"Sorry." 10K mumbled, embarrassment evident in his voice. You smiled slightly and pecked him on the lips, climbing off him and throwing an arm over his chest.

"For what?" You gave him a ludicrous look, "Tommy, I love you." You closed your eyes and let the thump of his heartbeat lull you to sleep.