El Camino Pt 2 ~ 10K/Reader (Smut)

You woke from your slumber when the car you were driving in began to bounce, seemingly going over a grassy field. You blinked a few times to try and straighten your sight back up as the car stopped completely.

"Mmm, 10K. Why are we stopping?" You yawned slightly, moving your head upright.

"Warren stopped us, probably to check on Vasquez." He motioned towards the El Camino's that were parked a little away from you in the field.

"Oh, I hope he's okay." You murmured, "He took a beating"

"I'm sure he's fine," 10K squeezed your thigh reassuringly and gave you a small smile. 10K rolled down the window for Addy who was walking towards your vehicle.

"Warren said we're gonna rest up here for the night and then drive towards the coordinates in a few hours." Addy smiled at you both, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear as she bent down to talk to you through the window.

"How's Vasquez?" You asked, leaning over 10K slightly to look at Addy through the window.

"He's doing okay, I think. Doc patched up some of his wounds. Warren is trying to make him take some painkillers she got from Doc. He's stubborn though." You smiled at this.

"Look, get some rest and I'll come and wake you when we're ready to leave." Addy grinned at you both before walking back towards her El Camino, climbing inside.

"You gonna go back to sleep?" 10K asked softly.

"I'm not really tired anymore, are you?"

"I'm never tired anymore." He replied cryptically and you began to think what he could mean.

10K's eyes looked towards the other parked cars and then drifted back to your own eyes mischievously, the hand that was still on your thigh drifting up to the hem of your dress.

"What are you doing, Ten Thousand?" You mused playfully. 10K shook his head and leaned over, kissing your lips slightly.

You placed a hand on his jaw line, pulling him closer to you, brushing your lips against his own slowly. You felt 10K's hand stiffen on your thigh and smirked internally, if he wanted to play this game you were going to drive him crazy. You moved your own hand from its position on his jaw to his neck, slowly making its way down his chest, resting just above his belt buckle. You felt 10K intake a sharp breath as he pulled away from the kiss.

"What are you doing, Y/N?"

"Passing the time," You smiled, rubbing your hand over the buckle.

"What if someone sees?" He asked, motioning towards the El Camino's that were parked not too far from where your own was.

"They won't see. They'll be asleep soon anyway, don't you want to pass the time." Your hand moved from his belt buckle to the forming bulge in his trousers and you smirked at the deep intake of breath he took. You moved forward to pull 10K into another deep kiss, taking his bottom lip between your teeth and sucking on it gently. You squeezed the visible bulge before slowly undoing his belt buckle followed by his jeans, cursing at how tight they were as you attempted to pull them down with his underwear. 10K smiled and helped you, unsheathing his length. You felt your own core tingle at the sound of his groan when you took him in to your hands, tugging gently. 10K's eyes snapped shut as his head rolled back slightly at the sensation.

"I'm not done yet, 10-" You lifted your head up and smiled playfully at 10K who was still breathing heavily but now looked upset that you had stopped. You swung one of your legs over his hips so you were sitting facing him, straddling him. This movement caused your dress to ride up, exposing even more of your curvy legs which were still covered by matching black tights. 10K's hands instinctively went to your hips as you brushed your clothed centre against his hardness, causing him to shudder and igniting a fire inside you. You leaned forward and placed a sensual kiss against his lips, moving to shimmy out of your tights, but before you had the chance to you heard a loud rip.

"10K," You scolded, looking down at your now ripped tights, 10K gave you a sheepish look in return before moving his fingers to your core, making you forget about how he had destroyed your clothing. 10K rubbed against your panties softly, feeling how wet they had become, before he moved them to the side. His fingers quickly found your centre and he dipped two inside, feeling how wet you had become. You clung to his shoulders as you tried to steady yourself as he began to scissor them inside you, trying to prepare you for what was to come. It had been a while since you had both had the time alone like this. When 10K removed his fingers he quickly used them to fiddle with your clit, rubbing it in small circles before pulling away completely. When he pulled away you whined at the loss of sensation, wiggling your hips slightly.

10K's hand moved to his own erection, moving it so the head pressed against your entrance softly, looking in to your eyes to make sure it was okay. You dropped your hips down in response, engulfing him in to your heat. 10K was normally quite a silent lover, but the low groan he emitted at the sensation gave you a swell of pride inside you as you began to ease yourself up and down slightly against him, gyrating your hips slightly to create that much needed friction.

"Fuck, 10K." You groaned, threading your hands in to his hair as you pulled his lips to your own in a sloppy kiss, your hips grinding against his own more sporadically. This position was creating delicious friction against your clit as his length was buried deep inside you and you were sure you wouldn't last much longer.

You continued to gyrate your hips as 10K's hands gripped your bum, helping you in your movements. You moved your arms around his shoulders in an attempt to steady yourself. 10K's lips kissed the upper part of your breasts which were exposed by the low-cut dress you had been dressed in. You knew your release was eminent, 10K's hands and lips covering your body weren't helping.

"Oh my God, Tommy." You moaned into his ear, the euphoria of your climax washing over your body as your vision blurred. 10K held you close to him as you came, his hips easing up in to your own, your heat tightening around his hardness. You felt 10K stiffen underneath you as his orgasm came just after your own and he moaned your name in to your ears softly.

"Was I okay?" 10K murmured gently, stroking his fingers through your hair.

"You don't have to ask that every time, Tommy." You pecked him on the lips before slipping out of him and sitting beside him, curling in to his side.

"I never thought I would have sex in an El Camino" 10K blushed as he redid his pants and belt before lifting an arm up and wrapping it around your shoulders, you snuggled in to his side, wrapping your own arm around his waist.

"Did you even think you'd ever have sex?" You grinned playfully, sticking your tongue out at him.

"It really didn't matter to me, honestly. Not until I found you." 10K moved his hand back towards your hair and continued to thread his fingers through it. His words made butterflies erupt inside you as you both sat beside each other, watching the sunrise over the field. The sight nearly made you forget where you were as you began to imagine a life with 10K where you didn't have to live every day as if it were your last.