Spooning ~ 10K/Reader (Smut)

Warnings: 18+/Smut

_______

You squinted as the light from the window blared into the room, making it near impossible to fall back asleep. You sighed as you shuffled slightly, suddenly feeling an arm around your waist. You turned your head slightly to see 10K snoring softly behind you, his arm wrapped securely around you. You smiled to yourself, you'd definitely not fallen asleep in this position. Suddenly 10K shifted slightly and you felt something else poking you in an entirely different place.

Oh.. you could feel your entire body heat up at the thoughts running through your mind, also trying to calm yourself down. Your body involuntarily jerked backwards slightly and you heard a faint moan come from 10K's lips, making you blush.

"(Y/N)" 10K whispered, you weren't sure whether he was still asleep or not, and you were too embarrassed to turn around so you just lay there, making yourself feel even more stupid.

Just try and wake him up.. Somehow. You argued with yourself mentally as you thought about what you could do to wake him up.

"(Y/N)?" The confusion in 10K's voice made it obvious he was now awake, but he had made no motions to remove his arm from your waist, nor had he tried to move backwards. You turned your body to face him, his arm no longer heavy as he was awake, and you faced him.

"Morning, 10K" You smiled up at him, your head still lying on your pillow.

"I- Uh- Sorry," He muttered out, his cheeks pink as he noticed the position you were both in.

"S'okay" You shrugged slightly, allowing your hand to come up and graze his cheek, before lifting your head up and brush his lips slightly. 10K said nothing but his eyes were locked against your own, building up confidence 10K leaned towards you and your lips met in a lingering kiss.

Your hand grasped the back of his neck, deepening the kiss as 10K's hands toyed with the bottom of your shirt, fingering the hem. You ran your hand further down his body, along his torso to tug at the hem of his own shirt. 10K pulled away shakily removing the garment, chucking it to the floor. You took this time to remove your own, almost forgetting you had removed your bra before you'd gone to sleep last night and you blushed as you completely bared yourself to 10K. He merely smiled and lay back down on top of you, his fingers now trailing up and down your exposed skin.

Your hands trailing along his naked skin, following the trail of hair along his chest, towards where his belt was buckled, blocking you from going any lower. You eased your hand lower to paw at his erection through the material, eliciting a groan from 10K as he hid his face in your neck, his breath against your skin making you even warmer. You used both your hands to undo 10K's belt buckle, undoing the button to his jeans clumsily and trying to ease them down his legs.

Why did he have to sleep fully clothed.

10K wiggled his hips slightly to pull his jeans off, moving back up your body. His fingers hesitantly moving along your thighs, you bucked your hips slightly in anticipation as he neared your wanton core. 10K's fingers rubbed small circles around your inner thigh, inching higher slowly. Too slow.

10K took you by surprise as he nuzzled your breasts, licking one of your buds before taking it into his mouth and sucking it softly. The sensation made you even more excited as you clutched his hair, attempting to hold him in place. 10K's fingers continued to brush along your clothed sex. Deciding 10K was taking far too long with his teasing you pulled your own underwear down, spreading your legs wider, waiting for 10K to resume, which he did. His fingers touched your wet folds which made you mewl in pleasure, teasing your clit. You used your own hand to show him exactly what you liked, which he picked up on. Dipping two fingers inside your sex and curving them towards your spot, making your eyes close in pleasure. You involuntarily bucked your hips at the sensation, your mouth open in a silent 'o'.

"10K," You whispered, feeling his member pressing against your thigh, still restrained by his underwear.

"Tommy," He mumbled, continuing his ministrations, pulling out every so often to circle your clit before penetrating you once more.

"Don't tease me." You mumbled, feeling your end becoming nearer as he continued to touch your sex.

10K shyly removed his underwear as he climbed on top of you, his body hovering over your own.

"Are you sure?" He whispered, brushing his lips against your own. You nodded silently, bracing your arms on his shoulders.

10K guided his length into you, entering your tight core. The sensation of feeling completely full was amazing and you ignored the dull ache that appeared as he sheathed himself inside you.

"Move," You whispered, squeezing 10K's shoulders gently as he waited patiently for you to give him the okay. 10K's strokes began clumsy and slow but as you began to move your hips along with his own you met each other in symmetry.

"Tommy, faster." You moaned breathlessly as 10K's hands grasped your hips as he heeded your command, increasing his pace.

The change in pace meant that 10K had begun to hit your G-spot perfectly on every stroke and your eyes clenched shut as you felt your orgasm approaching.

"I'm gonna come."

10K responded by moving one of his fingers down to your clit and rubbing quick circles in the spot you had shown him you liked. You were certain you saw stars as your climax came, your body shaking in euphoria as your walls contracted around him. 10K managed three more strokes before his orgasm followed and he came inside you with a grunt, his head falling onto your neck as he tried to regain his breath. You stroked 10K's back delicately as you both tried calm your heartbeats. 10K pulled out after a few minutes and you couldn't help but feel empty as he lay back beside you on the bed you shared. You immediately curled your body back towards his own as you cuddled into his side, a thin layer of sweat upon both of your bodies. 10K began to play with your hair absentmindedly, his soft action lulling you back to sleep.