Baby Daddy ~ 10K/Reader

When 10K found out he was going to be a Father he was so excited. He immediately started planning what he would teach them, he began picking up certain baby items on runs now, from pacifiers to stuffed animals. The first time he noticed your baby bump he couldn't stop staring at it and touching it, talking to you about whether it may be a boy or a girl and what you would both prefer, whether it would have your hair and eyes or his, you prayed for the latter. He commented that the glow he had heard his mother speaking about with pregnant woman exuded throughout you, which continuously made you blush.

You wobbled up the stairs towards the bedroom you were sharing with 10K. Warren had decided it would be a good idea to settle down somewhere so you could have the baby without any extra unnecessary stress, ignoring the fact that having a baby during a Zombie apocalypse was probably one of the most stressful situations you would face.

"Hey, 10K." You whispered, holding your belly gently as you stepped inside the room, closing the door behind you softly. You noticed 10K was sitting on the bed holding a stuffed bear in his hands.

"What are you doing?" You smiled, walking over to the bed.

"What if they don't like me?" He whispered childishly.

"What if who doesn't like you?"

"The baby."

"Why would you think that, 10K?" You smiled, sitting down beside him, "I thought you were excited?" A pang of doubt ran through your body, what if he was having regrets?

"I don't know what I'm doing. I've never even held a baby before."

"We'll learn together, love. That's all part of being a parent." You smiled. "I was so terrified when I found out I was pregnant at first. I thought this world was way too messed up to bring a baby into it. I thought it would be unfair to expect to have a happy life at all in this world, but I found you. When this baby is born he or she is going to be so loved, Tommy. You're gonna be such a good dad, your Pa would be so proud of you." You leaned up and rested your hand on his cheek, forcing him to look into your eyes. 10K gave you a small smile as he leaned towards your touch.

"I wish he was still here," He whispered.

"Me too. I wish I got the chance to meet him, but you can tell our baby all about him." You smiled, leaning forward and kissing him softly.

"I was thinking we should move downstairs, you shouldn't have to climb the stairs every day."

"I'm pregnant, not invalid, 10K." You rolled your eyes playfully as 10K's hand rest on your belly gently, his fingers feeling for your baby.

"I know, but you should be relaxing." He tried to ease you back on to the bed gently, lying you down against the pillows that were propped up against the headboard. You slipped your shoes off your slightly swollen feet as you made a silent 'oof', comfort immediately washing over your body.

"Relaxing before all hell breaks lose? I'm definitely not looking forward to sleepless nights, I barely get enough sleep as it is." You teased.

"I'll help you with that," 10K pressed a kiss to your forehead.

"What about the diaper changing?" You stuck your tongue out playfully.

"I can do the sleepless nights if you do that," 10K joked.

"Nu-uh, Tommy. You are definitely helping with that."

"She's kicking?" He cut you off with a giant smile on his face as he looked down at your bump in wonder, his eyes sparkling.

"She?" You mused.

"I dunno, I just feel like it's a she." He shrugged his shoulders slightly, his hand still on your bump, "Either way I can't wait to meet them."

You smiled at this, 10K would be such an amazing Dad, you knew he would be.