Caught Pt 2 ~ 10K/Reader (Smut)

After the embarrassing moment in the kitchen, Addy and Warren set up a gas stove, heating up the tins of soup you had found in the cupboards. You ate in silence, occasionally throwing glances towards 10K who was sitting opposite you. When dinner finished you moved to go to the room you had claimed, it was one of the smaller rooms but it had a bed so you were sold. 10K was sent on first watch, which he always took. You gave 10K a small smile as you climbed the stairs. Rummaging through 10K's bag which sat at the foot of the bed, you searched for a clean shirt to wear, pulling your one off and replacing it with a camouflage one of his. You pulled your shoes and jeans off and climbed in to the bed. Your body sunk in to the bed as you heaved out a content sigh, the mattress felt amazing. You felt yourself slowly drift off to sleep.

_________________

You woke up with a slight start as the mattress sunk beside you, an arm was thrown over your waist. You turned your head to the side to see 10K, his hair wild without his goggles and bandanna to hold it in to place.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you." He whispered, giving you a tired smile.

"Are you sleepy?" You asked as you shuffled your body slightly to face his own.

"Mmokay." He murmured, leaning down to kiss your lips gently. You moved your hand up to hold the back of his head, making him deepen the kiss. 10K's arm which was still over you moved so his hand clutched your hip softly, pulling you closer to his own body. Your tongue brushed his lips, begging for entrance as he moved his hand from your hips to your bum.

"Give me my shirt back," 10K grinned against your lips cheekily as you pouted into the kiss.

"That's not very nice." 10K didn't reply but instead moved his hand to the bottom of the shirt, pulling it up your torso, you sat up so you could help him pull it over your head, leaving you in just your underwear. As soon as the shirt was removed you reconnected your lips, the passion building. You moved your hands to the clasp at your back, undoing it and pulling it off, throwing it to your side. 10K's hands now moved to cup your breasts, making you arch your body towards his slightly. His calloused fingers thumbed at your nipples, making you moan in to the kiss in pleasure. 10K pulled away from the kiss so he could admire your body. The action made you feel slightly uncomfortable as he seemed to be analysing you so you moved your hands up to hide your bare chest.

"Don't," 10K muttered, stopping your movements, "You're perfect."

"I'm nowhere near perfect, 10K." You blushed. "You're wearing too much." You pouted, noting how overdressed he was.

10K smiled at you and pulled his own shirt from his body, leaving him in just his underwear. You grinned and tugged the the waist of his boxers playfully, noting the evident bulge. You smiled and pulled 10K in to another passionate kiss, allowing your hands to spread out against his naked chest. loving the way his slight muscles seemed to clench at the feeling. You followed the thin trail of hair down his body towards his crotch. 10K pulled away from the kiss and began to place sloppy kisses along your jawline, moving towards your neck. You moaned at the feeling sensation as you dipped your fingers below his waistband teasingly.

10K's lips moved from your neck and began to kiss down to your chest, he kissed your left nipple gently before encasing it in his mouth and biting down gently. You moaned in pleasure, fisting your hands in to his messy hair, trying to make sure he didn't move away. 10K moved one of his hands towards your panties, rubbing his fingers across them slightly, feeling how wet you had become. This made you buck your hips up towards him, your eyes closing in pleasure.

"10K," You whispered. 10K's lips moved to your right nipple, giving it the same attention while he pulled your panties to one side, slipping his fingers against your bare skin, parting your lips and slipping one long digit inside your wetness. Your hands clung at his hair even more as your body clenched around his finger. 10K added another finger and continued his slow ministrations, making you writhe underneath him. 10K's thumb brushed against your clit making you buck your hips and arch your body towards his even more.

"Fuck, 10K." You moved one of your hands from his hair, moving it towards his hardness, but this made 10K pull away abruptly, reaching out to grab your hand.

"Do you not want me to-" You trailed off. 10K must have noticed the crestfallen look in your eyes as he kissed your lips gently.

"No, Y/N. It's not that I don't want you to, I really want you to. But if you do it'll be over and I've waited too long.." The doubt in your mind immediately disappeared as you realised how stupid you were being.

10K loved you.

"I want you so bad, Tommy." Your breath hitched in your throat as 10K pulled down his underwear, seeing him naked for the first time. You were even more nervous now.

How is that going to fit-

10K leaned over the side of the bed to grab his jeans, pulling out a foil packet and opening it, attempting to place it on his member. You placed your fingers over his own, helping him ease the latex along his manhood. 10K's eyes snapped shut at the feeling of your hands on him, and he took a moment to compose himself before pressing the head of his member against your wet heat.

"Are you sure, Y/N?" 10K looked directly in to your eyes, stroking your cheek softly.

"I've never been more sure of anything, Tommy." You smiled up at him, pulling him down for a passionate kiss.

10K used this as a distraction for you, as he began to push his throbbing member in to your tight cavern. You winced at the pain as you felt him stretching you, deepening the kiss to try and distract yourself from the pain. 10K seemed to pause for a moment before he sheathed himself completely inside you. You felt the pain hit you, but it wasn't as bad as you expected it to be. 10K held still for a moment, whispering comforting words in to your ear.

You felt ready and bucked your hips in to 10K's, giving him confirmation to move. 10K began to thrust in to you softly, hovering over you on his forearms. You wrapped your arms around his back and tried to match his thrusts.

"You're so wet," 10K rasped out as he continued to drive himself in to your wanton body, moaning in to your ear.

"Mmm, Harder, Tommy." You moaned out, your legs wrapping around his waist, pulling him deeper within you. 10K obeyed your command and began to thrust in to you harder, changing the angle of his thrusts slightly to try and hit that one spot within you that would make you go crazy.

"Oh God, Tommy" You moaned out his name as 10K hooked his hands under your thighs and angled your hips slightly which in turn meant his thrusts hit a special spot inside you. Hearing this reaction from you, 10K continued to aim for this spot. He moved his lips back to your neck, biting down on it gently.

"Tommy, I'm gonna-" You began but broke off in to another moan as he hit the spot inside you perfectly once more.

10K didn't say anything as he continued to keep his pace, thrusting inside you, his lips still against your neck. You could feel your climax approaching as 10K continued to hit that spot inside you. You couldn't hold it in anymore as the coil within you was about to unravel.

"Come for me, Y/N" 10K whispered in to your ear lowly, so unlike his nomal voice, this was all it took as you climaxed, screaming out 10K's real name. 10K's hand came up to your mouth quickly, trying to hush you, but you continued to moan under his mouth, writhing beneath him in euphoria.

Your insides clamped around his hard shaft which made 10K come too, moaning out your name softly, collapsing on top of you, breathing heavily. 10K's body rested above your own as you moved your hands back to his hair, running your fingers through it gently. Both of you lay in silence, apart from the sound of your breathing, trying to get your heartbeats back to a regular pace.

10K finally regained the willpower to move from on top of you, pulling out from your heat. You whined slightly as you felt the emptiness and wiggled your body to the side to try and snuggle in to his warm body. 10K removed the condom, tying it and throwing it to his side messily. You raised your eyebrow and giggled slightly.

"I'll clear it later." 10K whispered, wrapping his arm around you tightly, closing his eyes, obviously ready for sleep. The rise and fall of his chest lulled you in to slumber yourself as your eyes drifted shut.

"I love you, Tommy." You whispered, placing a small kiss on his chest where your head lay.

"I love you too." He whispered sleepily, the both of you going to sleep together.