Office Job ~ 10K/Reader (Smut)

"This place is swanky." You thumbed one of the large paintings that sat on the wall in the hallway, as you and 10K attempted to clear out the floor of any Z's. Warren, Murphy and Vasquez were below you while Doc and Addy secured the ground floor. The amount of plush couches in the building meant you'd possibly be getting a good nights sleep for once.

"5,106." 10K muttered, lowering his rifle and jingling the door handle to the room at the end of the large hallway, "This is the only room on this entire floor."

"Must be the big bosses room. I wonder if he's still in there." You and 10K both waited by the door, wondering if you'd hear the noise of a Z coming towards the door. Hearing nothing for a few minutes you opened the door, 10K going in with his rifle raised. Looking around the room it seemed completely Z free and particularly clean, apart from a thin layer of dust and a few papers strewn around, as if someone left in a hurry.

10K's eyes roamed to a plush leather computer chair behind a large office desk. He leaned his rifle on the side of the desk before easing himself in to the chair, wiggling to get comfortable and sitting upright.

"Secretary, can you cancel my 4 o'clock."

You raised your eyebrow at his actions, watching him as he shuffled the dusty papers that sat askew on top of the work surface.

"Oh, and get me a drink."

"10K. You're crazy." You giggled, "I thought you said you'd never want an office job after we met those crazy corporate people at the hotel."

10K threw his feet up on to the desk and lent back in the reclining chair, his hands going to behind his head as he closed his eyes. You looked over at him and couldn't help smiling at his posture. You walked over to the large desk and came to stand beside him, poking him on the shoulder.

"You gonna keep helping me, 10K? Or are you going to be lazy." You grinned.

"Bosses don't do any work, that's what they said at the hotel."

"Yeah, but you're not my boss."

"Are you sure about that?" He gave you a small smile, opening his eyes to look at you.

You placed one hand on your hip silently as you waited for him to get up, seeing him move his feet to the ground. He caught you by surprise as he reached for your hips, tugging you in to his lap quickly so you were facing him, a leg either side of his hips. You made a quick noise of shock as he moved unexpectedly and your hands went to his shoulders to try and steady yourself.

"10K, what are you doing?" The smile evident in your voice.

"It's been ages since we've had time alone." He replied quietly, a pink hue dotted his cheeks. You grinned at this. He was so cute.

You leaned forward, wrapping your arms around his neck and pulled him in to a soft kiss. 10K's hands were still on your waist, his fingers skimming under your top to touch your soft skin, the touch causing goosebumps to appear along your arms. You pulled away for air, the kiss making you rather light-headed.

"Nerd." You stuck your tongue out playfully, your arms still wrapped around his neck. 10K leaned forward in an attempt to catch your tongue between his teeth which made you squeal in surprise, trying to move backwards, 10K's arms were firm around your waist preventing you from getting very far. 10K pulled you back towards his body and held you tightly, you smiled and leaned your head against his shoulder closing your eyes and enjoying the moment. 10K's hands began to play with the hem of your shirt as you sat together in silence, his fingers dancing under the fabric before moving towards the curve of your bottom. You moved your head slightly and saw a sparkle of something in his eyes. You pressed a quick kiss to his neck, wiggling your hips slightly. You trailed your lips along his neck to his jaw line, kissing his cheek gently before pressing a sultry kiss on his lips, making him emit a low groan. You brushed your tongue against his closed mouth, asking for entrance which he easily granted.

10K's fingers trailed up your back towards your bra strap, thumbing the material before unclasping it, moving his hands around to your front to take your breasts into his palms. You sighed into the kiss as you began to slowly grind yourself on top of him, feeling his hardness poking through his trousers.

"10K," You whispered against his lips, "We're supposed to be cleaning the floor out."

"They have way more rooms to clear than we did, I'll be quick." He pulled back and tried to wiggle his eyebrows suggestively which just made you burst into laughter. 10K quickly silenced you by tugging your body down harshly against his hardness, creating delicious friction at your core and making you groan out in pleasure. 10K's hands moved towards your jeans, unbuttoning them and easing you out of his lap so he could pull them down your legs along with your panties. You stepped out of them quickly, moving back on to 10K's lap as he shuffled his own trousers, exposing his hardness. You moved your fingers to stroke it delicately as you positioned yourself above him, staring directly into his eyes as you eased yourself on to him, filling yourself completely. You released a sigh of pleasure as you both sat still for a moment, adjusting to his length. 10K bucked his hips up slightly, signalling for you to move. You started a slow pace, gyrating your hips as 10K's shallow breaths spurred you on. One of your hands rested on his shoulder, the other on the large desk behind you as you tried to angle your hips, making his length hit that special spot inside you deliciously with every movement. Your moans were becoming louder as you continued to try and keep your pace, your eyes rolling back into your head.
10K suddenly stood from the desk, holding you in his arms so you wouldn't fall and placing you on the desk, speeding up the pace. You yelped in surprise as he began to thrust into you faster, his hands holding your hips firmly. You began to see stars as your climax approached,

"Tommy," You whined low in your throat as you were close, so close-

10K's gloved finger came down to your clit and rubbed it gently, the simple movement was all it took as you came. Your body shaking as 10K's finger continued to assault your button, prolonging your orgasm. The way your heat clamped around him in your orgasmic bliss was all it took for him meet his end too as his breath hitched in his throat.

You both panted heavily as you both came down from your high, your hand shakily reaching up to push his goggles back up his head from where they had fallen down slightly. 10K grinned and leaned down, pressing a soft kiss to your lips.

You were both broken up from the moment with shouting coming from below you. 10K groaned gutterally as you released a short breath, moving your head from his shoulder.

"Murphy." You both spoke at the exact same time, smiling at each other. You pulled your jeans back on hastily before making your way towards the door, 10K following behind you, lacing his fingers with your own as your arms swung slightly.

"How about me being the boss and you being my secretary?" You grinned, squeezing his hand slightly.

"I don't think I'd mind that so much." 10K teased, pushing the door open and walking down the stairs beside you.

"I thought you said office people were messed up?"

"They are, but Doc said I should get used to a woman bossing me around." This statement made you burst in to a fit of giggles as you shoved him playfully.

"Doc is correct."