"I'm not tired" I told him, I grabbed my laptop and turned it on.

"Yes you are come on babe" He said extending his hand for me to take.

I shut my laptop back off, and took his hand.

At the back of the bus is a queen size bed, the boys were the ones who said me and Harry should take it since I'm pregnant and I wouldn't like the bunk.

I was already in my pjs, Harry took off his clothes all of it so he's booty naked lol.

"You close your eyes babe like you've never seen it before"He said, I giggled and hide my face in his chest.

"Go to sleep Styles" I told him but his eyes were already closed and I could hear soft snores.

I was going I wait a couple of minutes to see if he was fully asleep so I an go back out onto my laptop.

But I guess I was tired, I soon fell asleep.

~

Three weeks later

-Gabby is officially 4 months pregnant.

I woke up with a little bit of morning sickness, but didn't throw up much.

I was the first one awake Zayn is out snoring, Louis and Harry are too.

Liam and Niall have been staying at Mileena's and Sally's bus with Lou, lux and Tom.

So the only ones in this bus is sometimes me, Zayn Louis and Harry the other two boys will sometimes come back to the bus.

5sos have been doing great on tour the fans love them.

I was hungry so I decided to make cinnamon rolls, Pillsbury.

"Morning Gabby we' re at the hotel parking lot in the back of the hotel, I'm going to head out for a while so here's the key to open the bus" Ben said as he handed me the bus key.

"Morning and okay thanks, take all the time you need I'm sure we won't move the bus until later tonight" I told him and he nodded.

The boys are still asleep, it's only 8:30 am.I heard a knock in the door and see Tom, Lux, and Lou.

"Hey guys" They walked in and fretted me with a good morning.

"Hey, the boys are still asleep?" Tom asked.

"Yeah I've been up for a while I wanted cinnamon rolls, coffee?" I asked.

"No thanks me and tom were gonna head out and do some shopping but Lux is being all fussy and doesn't want to sit in her car seat" She said as Lux was on the floor playing with her toys.

"I'll watch her" I said grabbing milk for the frige.

"You sure? you don't have too we can take her" Lou said, looking at Tom.

"Not a problem, will have some fun right lux?" I said picking her up.

"Wright Gubby" She said and it made me laugh.

"Okay, well bye Lux will be back in a couple of hours" She said,they left.

"You want some cinnamon roll Lux" She stood up and walked over to me and sat on my lap.

"Here" I said feeding her and she liked it.

"Where's Harwy" The way she says Harry is too cute.

"He's asleep come on let's go wake him up" I said, she jumped off my lap and ran to the back of the bus.

I pressed the button to open the door, and you can see Harry asleep on the bed.

I picked up Lux, and put her on Harry back and she started playing with Harry curls.