Lauren sees Ally's stare and nods; "Do whatever you like around here." And then she lays back and focuses back on her book. Ally kneels down in the grass and inspects the flowers and what have been flowers once and starts her work. She actually doesn't use too much magic since she likes to do stuff herself and to get dirty.

Dark clouds come up.

It gets chillier.

Ally still works in the garden.

Lauren stops reading.

Her eyes widen.

Normani feels the brush of cold air.

She looks outside.

She stops packing.

"We need to go back. Like right now!", she tells Dinah.

"Why? It starts to rain like any minute now anyway."

"We need to go back", she hisses.

Lauren's eyes widen as the first drops fall down.

She closes the book.

Normani frantically runs down the stairs and out into the rain followed by a completely confused Dinah.

Lauren runs into the house without caring about Ally.

Ally doesn't mind and continues to do some work before she slowly walks back inside to take a shower.

The clouds break apart.

The wind picks up.

The first thunder is to be heard.

Lightning follows soon after.

The thunderstorm comes closer.

Normani and Dinah arrive completely out of breath and wet from the rain that suddenly crashed down onto them.

"Ok, we are back and ruined our clothes", Dinah lets out unamused. She gets a cold, icy look from Normani. She looks around. Every room is empty so far.

The thunder is so much closer and louder by every minute and Normani gets more nervous.

"Mani? What's wrong with you?"

"Lauren!", she pushes out. "We need to find Lauren!"

"She must be with Ally I guess."

Normani runs into Ally's room and calls out; "Ally, is Lauren with you?"

The small girl comes out of the shower and into her room, alarmed by Normani's state and shakes her head. No.

"But she ran in some time ago.. Why?"

Normani doesn't answer and Dinah slowly starts to be angry at her and whatever she's doing.

She runs upstairs straight into Laurens room which is empty as well. The bathroom. The balcony. Her bed.

The thunder roars through the house and lightning bring back the light that the clouds swallowed up.

"GUYS!", Normani shakes them to their senses. "We. NEED. To. Find. Lauren!"

They suddenly don't need any explanation anymore since it's odd that Normani's behaving the way she is and that Lauren is indeed nowhere to be found.

A dark shadow crosses over Normani's face as she slows down her pace and opens the door to Lauren's closet. She hears whimpering.

Ragged breathing.

She kneels down.

"Lauren, it's me Mani", she almost whispers as her hands open a slit between Laurens clothes.