Chapter 26..... Avery's POV

I woke to the sound of steady breathing. I felt safe and warm. There was nothing wrong but I also felt alone like something was missing, then I remembered what it was....Ryan. My eyes opened and I looked around his room. He was a sleep on the sofa and dawn was just about to break through the darkness.

I slowly got up and started towards my mate. He looked so young and care free in his sleep. I didn't know what made me but I curled up next tp him and he pulled me closer in his sleep. I sighed to myself hoping I would never wake up so I could be next to him and never have any problems to deal with.

I slowly went back into a dreamless sleep.

Ryan's POV.....

I wake up feeling her next to me. Had gotten up in her sleep or on her own free will? I didn't know or cared as along as she was with me. I opened my eyes to see two amber yes watching me. Avery went bright red because I had catch her watching me sleep. I smiled to myself before catching her lips with mine.

I felt her smile against my lips before pulling back.

"Good morning sweet heart!" I whispered to her.

"Morning!" She said back.

I kissed her cheek before asking "What happen last night?"

"Er my brother...." She sighed before rolling away from me and standing up. "Can I use your shower? I don't feel like going back to that room."

"Yeah! Do you want me to get you some clothes?" She nodded before disappearing into the bath room.

Avery's POV......

I turned on the shower and got under. The hot water washed all my worries away for now. I heard a knock at the door so I pulled the shower curtain across and said "Yeah?"

"Where do you want these clothes?" Ryan asked from the other side of the door.

"Er can you put them on your bed I'll be out in a second." I shouted washing my hair and body. I stepped out grabbing a white towel I open the door to see Ryan in his boxers.

I must have made a funny noise because he turned and saw me staring at his six pack. He smirk before saying "Like what you see there Avery!" I went the brightest shade of red and looked away to hear him say. " Well I do!" I then was suddenly pinned against the bath room door with his face inches away from my face.

I felt my heart rate pick up and I felt butterflies. I saw he smirk at my reaction.

"Do you know how hard it is to not mark you right now?" He said in his husky voice. My wolf my whimpering to be mark as soon as he said. I saw his eyes glaze over as his wolf tried to take over. He wanted to mark what was his and mine wanted to be mark as his.

 He kissed my neck and along my scar before looking into my eyes.

"Avery?"

"Huh?"

"Will you let me mark you as mine?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for any mistakes and stuff. Sorry it is short as well!

Right now,

Do you think Ryan should mark Avery? Tell me!

COMMENT

Abbiesmith0

Ps who's POV do you want next.

xxxxxxxxxxx