Chapter 41.... Avery's POV

Avery's POV

“What? They want me?” I stuttered out as fear gripped my insides.

“You are the daughter of the Alpha?” The weak man asked.

“I...err... I don’t know” I said looking around the holding cell that was packed with werewolves. Was this my old pack that I had never met? Was I the one they were after? I felt sick thinking about meeting them again. The scar on my neck seemed to tighten at the thought of that woman and that man.

The man that brought us here he was so familiar. Could it be?

“What do they want with me?” I asked in a small voice.

“I have no idea Alpha” he said bowing his head to me.

“I am not an Alpha in this pack.” I said as grief took hold of me again “ I was an Alpha” I said.

“What pack?” the man asked

“Bloodmoon” I said gulping the sickness.

“So they will come and find there Luna” The man said with a small smile playing on his lips.

“No they won’t” I said not looking at him as I felt more guilt if I did. I had shuttered his hope.

“Why would they not come for their Luna? Why would the Alpha leave his mate?” The man questioned.

“I left. I ran away from them.” I said as a tear slipped down my cold cheek.

“Oh but he’ll come” he said almost smiling again.

“No he won’t. I broke his heart” I said.

“You have no idea what it is like for a man to lose the only thing he has to protect, his mate and family. I have lost my mate and my daughter they were taken from me and I have never seen them since. I know they are not died as I would be too.” He said with a sigh.

“What was your mate’s name?” I asked softly.

“Alex” he said smiling to himself remembering her.

“How old was your daughter when she was taken?”

“6 years and now she would be 18”

“What was her name?”

“Gracey”

Me and misty both gasped. Could it be the same one? Ryan said Gracey had been broken when she reached his pack. Maybe this pack twisted her into what she is today?

“Gracey?” Misty said.

“Yes?” The man said puzzled

“I am sorry sir but I think we met your daughter” she said as happiness crossed his face.

“Really? Please call me mike. Tell me what she is like?” Mike said smiling.

“Well she a power shifter, she can make anyone fall in love with her.” Misty started

“She did use them for bad at first in till she met our Alpha. She fell in love with him and made herself believe he was her mate. We never learnt her past” I said.

“She doesn’t like Avery that much and tried to fight her when she first arrived” We heard Mike sigh.

“She’s been through a lot Luna, please forgive her.” Sounded worried as if he thought I was going to kick her out. If I was Luna of the pack I might have.

“Don’t worry” I said smiling at him.

“She has natural honey blonde hair but has died in blench blonde. She is strong and smart but doesn’t really use it that often.” Misty muttered the last part.

“Well at least she alive” he sighed closing his eyes

“Yeah” I and Misty both agreed.

We sat in the darkness of the cell for what seemed like a life time before they came in. Three men dressed in all black. They threw food our way and there was a mad scramble to get the food. I just sat and watched the men. They were tall and well built.

“What do you want with us?” I heard Misty asked the one closest to us. His head snapped up and turned his dark gaze upon her. He looked as if he was going to kill her. His hand rose as if he was going to strike her when another burst through the doorway.

But this man was different; he was smaller in size and thinner. He was almost timid compared to the other men and when he turned to look at us I knew him... his face I would never forget... He was my father.

I so sorry you guys for taking so long to upload. I don’t like these last few chapters much so I am sorry if they are not that good. I have run out of ideas now so it takes me longer to write them! I hope this was okay? Sorry for any mistakes I haven’t checked it.

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FAN

PLEASE???