Chapter 24 ....Avery's POV

"No No No...It can't...please....You don't know what he did!" I cried backing away from her. I saw pity in her eyes as she came towards me.

" I do Avery, I do! I know what he did and I fixed it too! If you just talk to him then you'll understand! Did he not set you free?" She said in a calming voice. She smiled at me before carrying on. "I know what he did and those people!" She spat the last part. What?

"I can't....Please..."

"He needs to talk to you Avery!"

"But I don't even know you!"

"Oh sorry...I'm Riley!" She smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back. "Will you see him?"

"I....Yes" I whispered. She took my hand and pulled me out of the bath room back into the loud room. I looked up to see Hollie and Misty at the bar. Misty was talking to this guy who had blond hair and ice blue eyes.

I felt like I knew him. How? What was going on....

The girl called Riley led me over to them. I thought she was coming to get my friends but how wrong I was.

"Connor?" Riley asked the guy who was talking to Misty.I noted Misty never took her eyes off him. The guy looked up to face us. He had a strong jaw line like most werewolves. I smelt he was a werewolf as soon as I set my eyes on him.

"Riley" He nodded to her before looking back at Misty and smiling.

"Connor I found her!"

"What! Where?" He jumped up. Who was this guy he didn't look like my brother.

"Here, dick head!" Riley said rolling her eyes as she pointed at me.

"I'm sorry but this can't be my brother!" I said in a matter of fact kind of way. My brother was for start called Logan and he had amber eyes like me. He could have been my twin if was not for the fact he was a year younger than me. "My brother was called Logan not Connor! I think you have the wrong Avery!" I said smiling to them before turning to Hollie and Misty. "Lets go!"

"No wait!" Riley said. "My powers are never wrong! Do you not have a scar on your neck?" I nodded remembering that night.

"What let me see!" Connor said to me grabbing my chin. He looked at the scar on my neck and I saw his eyes go amber. What?

"Connor as the power to change what he looks like, but there is a catch he only can change one thing and if something from his past effects him it goes back to what it looked like before. It's hard to explain....like most werewolf powers." Riley tried to explain.

"Right so you are saying that this is my brother! The one that beat me and called names and then let my quote 'set me free'  right piss off!" I said.

"Avery?" Connor asked me.

"What?" I snapped.

"I've got something for you." He said reaching around his neck to pull out a chain with a ring on it. He pulled it off and showed me it.

It was my grandmothers ring! The woman I loved the most!

I felt dizzy and I fell into blackness once again.

What the fuck!! This is happening a lot! Was it something to do with my powers?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey this is a really crap chapter but I (don't think) will not be uploading this weekend! Sorry! It's my best friends birthday tomorrow and she having a party on the staurday so whatever. I'm staying around hers!

I hope you like this chapter. I'm posting what the ring looks like on the side (if it works)

Tell me what you think!!!

VOTE COMMENT AND FAN!!!

Sorry for any mistakes!

Abbiesmith0

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx