Chapter Two: A Puzzling Scene

Rohanna POV....

What do I do Fionnoula? I called to my wolf as I watched the girl, Avery close her eyes and her breathing slowed so much that I thought it had stopped at first.

Have you called Ryan? 

Ryan was my brother and the next Alpha. He would do anything for me but he hadn't been there when the hunters grabbed me from my swing in the back yard of the pack house. I was so scared when the white wolf came I thought she was going to kill me too. I know she was Rogue from the fact her scent was new, fresh daisies. Why did she save me? I couldn’t help but ask myself, I was a part of a pack and Rogues hated wolves from packs. I wanted to help her...no I needed to help her!

'Rohanna, Sis where are you?' I felt my brother's familiar mind link. I sent him a picture of the clearing and told him to hurry. He wanted to know why I was there but cut him from my mind. I could risk him attacking Avery.

Avery was beautiful; she had golden hair that cascaded to the mid of her back in waves, She had amber eyes when I did she them and she was small in size for a she-wolf. Her skin was pale white and icy cold to touch, not like normal wolves. Her wolf was the purest white I had ever seen and she had bright amber eyes too, they looked on fire when she was attacking the hunters.

Her wolf is called Morrigan, she told me before went into blackness. Fionnoula informed me as I hugged the naked Avery to keep her warm.

Her body heat was running lower than a normal werewolf should be. I took off my bright red jumper and covered her as best I could.

'Rohanna we nearly there, Turlough and Aaron are here too.' My brother said. I heard hard breathing as three wolves came into the clearing. One was bigger than the rest, he was pure black and he was my brother. My heart swelled will pride as I watched him stop in the forest clearing.

The other wolves were brown and grey. Turlough was smoky grey with flecks of inky black and auburn brown in him. He was strong and he was my brother’s beta. Aaron was brown like cinnamon with bits of chalky white and ash grey in him and he was third in command. They were dazzling wolves with power pouring from them.

'What the hell happened, Rohanna?' Ryan bellowed at me as he took in the scene around me, dead hunters, blood and me. We all jerked back as his Alpha came though. He grin a wolfish grin showing he was sorry. I beamed at him.

"Can you change into your human form please?" I asked smiling at them all. They nodded their wolf heads and went behind a tree.

When they came out from behind the tall tree they were in human form and sporting shorts and their chests bare, they were tanned and they were muscular like all male werewolves should be.

Ryan had jet black hair like his wolf but it was kind of floppy like he needed a haircut. Turlough had dirty blonde hair that was always messy and un-kept. He also needed to shave. Aaron had amber hair; it was kind of brown, blonde too but with a red tint nothing like my fiery red hair that was wild and a blaze.

"What went on here Rohanna?" Turlough asked me smiling warmly as he walked over to me slowly.  I liked Turlough he was friendly and kind unlike some of the werewolves that lived in the pack house with us but she was also sad and lonely.

I felt my wolf come to the surface and growl at him to stay back from Avery. She didn't like anyone near Avery and would harm anyone who came near her.

Why did you do that? I asked but Fionnoula would not tell me. She was as stubborn as mule when she made up her mind about something. She was story willed even now and I hadn’t even shifted for the first time yet.

"Okay Fionnoula, what have you got there?" Turlough asked in a calming tone as he saw my pure black eyes; Fionnoula had pushed her way to the surface trying to take control of my human body; if we had already shifted I would have been sure that I would have been in wolf form now. I had somehow jumped over Avery and I was in attack mode. Why? I questioned my actions that were so natural to me.

"Keep back!" My wolf growled in a deep and intimidating tone.

"Okay Fionnoula. I will but can you tell me what happened?" Turlough asked kindly and soothing, smiling brightly at me. I felt bad about my wolf’s action but he was too close to Avery and she was mine to protect like she did me

"Hunters took me and Rohanna....We were scared. Morrigan heard our call and Avery came. She killed them all....she dying..."My wolf cried out in pain and rage as we looked at the fragile Avery who was shaking from the cold. I saw pain in Turlough eyes as he took in the form that lay naked in the clearing.

"It’s okay. Can I see Avery please?" Turlough asked nicely but I growled at that. "No I won't hurt her. I want to help save her! Please?" Turlough said quickly. I bowed my head and let him pass; I trusted Turlough the most out of all of the werewolves in my pack, even my brother he knew what loss felt like.

Ryan and Aaron kept away knowing that I was the daughter of the Alpha and I had Alpha blood in me, yes Ryan was older and next in line but when a wolf with Alpha blood sees something as their own they would die to keep it. I thought Avery as a sister now she had saved me from those gruesome hunters. I was going to my father when we got back to the pack house and tell him Avery was a part of our pack now and no longer a Rogue! She would be my new best friend and I would look after her from now on.

Turlough looked her over and said "She needs the pack doctor but she is a Rogue! Can we trust her?" He looked Ryan for guidance. Ryan growled and so did I. He would not harm Avery I wouldn’t let him.

"You will not harm her Brother!!" I growled at him.

"No Rohanna I will not for now. I will wait in till she is well then I shall fight her." His words cut me like a knife, how could he do that to her. She saved my life.

"Ryan she saved my life!" I tried to reason with my butt head of a brother.

"I know Rohanna but she is a rogue and a danger to out lands and people!" Ryan said walking over to her. I watched as his eyes widen and a growl cut though the forest air. Turlough looked up to see Ryan growling at him. He backed away and Ryan fell to the floor on his knees, pain washing over his face.

He took Avery's body in his arms and hid his face in her neck whimpering as he did. I thought I heard him crying but when he looked up he said "We taking her back now. She almost..." He could bring himself to say the words.

Why was he acting like this? What was happening I didn’t understand? I looked to Turlough whose eyes widened and then to Aaron who shared the same puzzled face as me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for any mistakes I hope you liked it!

Vote, comment and fan please!!!!