Chapter 28....Avery's POV

I woke with a headache the size of Jupiter. My head was over crowded with so many voice. What was this about! I hid in the warmth of Ryan as I tried to get back to sleep.

It was a Monday so the younger members of the pack were off to school! I sighed as I listened to the children running up and down the stairs. I smiled as I listened.

I was just about to fall back a sleep when someone shouted Alpha?what? Were did that come from. It sound like someone was shouting in my head.

Alpha?

What?! I shouted back. Why was I getting called? I was their Luna not Alpha.

Who is this? And why are you on my Alpha link? They asked.

I don't know, I'm His mate?

Oh! Sorry Luna! I did not mean to be rude. I am Seth.

Hi Seth. What did you want?

Er... We need some help. Is Ryan up?

No, he's still a sleep. Do you want me to come?

Er... Yeah well you are our Alpha female so your orders are just as powerful!

Where do you want me?

By the front door?

Cool! I'll be there is 15.

I got out of bed and grabs some clothes that Ryan must have brought in last night. I pulled on the dark blues jeans after changing my underwear. I grabbed the white tank top and picked up the grey hoodie. I pulled on my black boots and went down stairs.

I pulled my hair up into a high pony tail and met this Seth.Seth had black hair that was cut short. He had brown eyes to match and looked some what handsome.

"Luna?" He asked.

"Yeah, It's Avery!" I smiled and followed him out. He led me around the back where around ten pack members stood. They were all wearing fitness clothes. What was going on?

"Ryan is still a sleep so I brought the Luna out!" Seth shouted across to a small group of lads. Everyone looked at me. Well this is nice.

"Hey Avery!" Misty shouted waving. I waved back at her and Hollie who was with her.

"Aaron what's...." Before I could finish what I was saying Gracey butted in.

"She is not Luna! I am!" She said stepping in the middle of the yard.

"I don't think so Gracey!" Seth said smiling to himself. "She was on my Alpha link and check out her scent!" He said. I saw everyone smelling the air.

I watched as Gracey did so. "Oh my God! You bitch! You made my mate mark you! Who the hell do you think you are?" She screamed at me.

"She's your Luna!" Misty said standing next to me. I watched as Hollie, Seth and Aaron stood next to me too.

"I will not be led by a freak!" She screamed before she launched herself at me. She grabbed hold of my top and pushed me to the ground. What the fuck!

"Who the hell do you think you are! You have just attacked our Luna!" Misty shouted.

"Everyone stay out of this! I have to prove myself as Luna!" I told everyone.

I flipped her over so I was on top. She then punched me in the face, I felt blood drip down from my lip. I was then under her. What then hell.

"He will only leave you for me! I am his mate! He just doesn't know it!" She screamed as she pulled me up by my hair.

I then felt the sudden flood of power into my body. I pushed it out of my hands. The power glowed blue from my hands in balls the size of tennis balls. I throw one at a tree just next to Gracey and they went straight through. Wow!

I saw the fear in her eyes as I aimed....I throw the other one hitting the tree just above her head. She dropped to the floor on her knees.

I grabbed her by her hair and picked her up. "Do you understand that I am Ryan's mate and the Luna of this pack?" She nodded before dropping her to the floor.

I started to walk away when she said "He'll want me in the end! Not some freak who even her own family hated!" I was about to attack her again even my wolf wanted to kill her when I was pulled back by a man. When he had pulled me away I looked at him. It was my brother..... Logan or Connor as he liked to call himself.

"I need to talk to you!" He said.

"You had your chance!"

"Please?"

"Fine! You have 5 seconds!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE READ!

Sorry it took so long to upload! Was this long enough?

Er.... sorry for any mistakes!

Tell me what you think! I'm aiming for 10, 000 readers so help me out and get others to read for me? Please?

Anyway this book is coming to an end soon! Maybe a few more chapters? or so.

I was thinking should I write a next book about the others finding their mates? TELL ME!!!!

Thank you for reading!

VOTE COMMENT AND FAN PLEASE!

Abbiesmith0

xxxxxx