"Lucia, Lucia, punctual as ever."

"Lauren, babe, I'm always ready for you", she winks. "The question is, are you ready?"

Lauren shuffles over to grab her joint and lighter, holding both into the camera.

"What about you?", she asks since she can't see Lucy having one.

"Babe, I have basically a life load full of prepared stuff, don't worry." She then flicks her hair back and reveals the joint which is sitting behind her ear.

Both connect eyes and take their first drag. "God this is exactly what I needed", the light haired girl huffs out.

"As if you weren't high already."

She shoots Lauren an offended look; "Excuse me?" Today's our special 'get fucked up day' I wouldn't miss this or fake it when this is so much more enjoyable, don't you think?" She air quotes the get fucked up day. Lauren likes this about her. While Normani asks how she feels and is sensitive around her, Camila can't really count since she doesn't know completely what's going on, while Lucy always makes her smile while speaking out the truth.

"When are you coming down to NOLA, Lauren?"

"I don't know for sure.."

"Oh, that hurts. You would normally jump my bones by now, begging me for a plane ticket..What changed?"

"Uhm, I met someone?"

"What kind of douchebag is it this time?" Lucy already rolls her eyes, annoyed by the fact that Lauren mostly chose guys. And the wrong ones might she add.

"Her name is Camila", Lauren sighs, smoke coming out of her mouth.

Lucy, who just inhaled, chokes until she gets back control to take a real hit. "Lauren", she smirks. "You finally realized. Hot! Do I get to see the girl who swept my friend off her so called straight feet?"

"I don't know where she is right now, but if we skype long enough, you eventually get to see her. Only if you are lucky and if you helped me."

"Oh I know that look. Spill the deeds, Lauren. I hope you're smoking the good stuff since I want to know everything."

Lauren smiles, relieved that her friend is not pushing her away. She doesn't know why she was nervous about telling her.

"She's beautiful and caring and "

Lucy interrupts her; "My dear Lauren, I know she must be an angel on the inside if Normani let her come close to you. She must be special if you let her in. I know that without the need of explaining. I guess, you want to talk about something else about her with me right?"

Lauren nods, embarrassed that her friend knows her better than she wants to admit.

"I will show something to you and you need to give me your honest opinion. Be right back", with that she's out of the picture, looking for what they bought at Victoria Secret. She crawls back onto the bed and holds the lingerie in front of her body.

"I'm literally drooling. Holy shit, Lauren! I need to meet that girl who changed you into such a confident Lauren. I'm so proud of you girl! I've never seen you like this. That's utterly beautiful."

"You really think so?"

"God, Lauren.. I would have problems to control myself if I was your lover."

"Thanks, Lucy. That means a lot to me. But I do hope you can control yourself after seeing me like this though"; she jokes.

"Ok, I'm high enough to hear my innocent friend speak about the naughty and pleasurable side of this world," she laughs.