"Oh... mom told me to clean the empty room for him. Bye bye." Joohee quickly darted from the living room to the safety of one of the bedroom with a tomato red face. With a wide smile on his face, Yoongi's gaze never leave her for a second.

"She can be weird sometimes." Her dad chuckled as he gesture Yoongi to pick up the cup and try the tea.

"I'll help her getting the room ready since I'll be sleeping there." The younger guy stood up and give a small bow.
"Thank you for your hospitality"

"It's nothing." Mr. Hwang sweetly smile.
"You should take the your backpack and unpack your stuff."

Yoongi nodded and did what he was told. He steps quicken on the way to the room so he could see her sooner.

"Joohee." He called the moment his feet got inside the room. The second their eyes meet again, Yoongi couldn't help but cheekily smiled.

"Oh... the room is ready, mom said you can use the closet too if you want." Joohee tried to remain calm even though she's panicking on the inside.

"Alright, thank you." Yoongi replied.

"Do you need help unpacking?" Joohee asked while looking at his backpack.

"No, it's okay," He said as walk closer to her, his hand reaching out to her wrist.
"You just need to stay here with m-"

"JOOHEE!!"

Yoongi sighed and his head dropped in defeat when he heard her mother's scream.

"Yes mom?!"

"COME OUT HERE AND HELP ME!" Mrs. Hwang shouted back.

"Alright!!" Joohee responded the turning back to the older guy and let out an "I'm sorry" before leaving.

JOOHEE's POV

Hours just passed and the night have fall but I still couldn't fall asleep thinking about what the hell just happen today. This is just out of nowhere and I kept pinching myself to see if I'm dreaming or not.

But how did he even know where I live? Did Hobi told him? Did something happen in Seoul while I was gone?

"Because I, Min Yoongi, feels the same way too."

Chills running down my spine just think of those words coming out of his mouth. The words that I would never thought I will heard.
I felt happy but at the same time I'm so confuse of how to deal with this situation.

"Here." A soft and gentle voice travel through the backyard as I felt a touch on my shoulders. It was Yoongi who just cover me with his jacket.
"Be careful or you'll catch a cold."

"I thought you're already going to sleep." I asked as he sat beside me on the bench. I'm surprise that he's still awake at this hour since he must be tired from the road trip.

"I couldn't sleep." From the corner of my eyes I could see him looking at me with the bright smile on his face. My heart can't handle this!

"Why?" I asked. What can make this sleepyhead not able to sleep?

"Isn't it obvious?" He move a little closer, still keeping the same widen smile on his face staring at me.
"I actually didn't sleep well ever since you left Seoul."

Does that mean... he missed me?!

"Talking about that just remind me of how dense I am not to notice my feelings before." He lean back at the chair, sigh as he look up at the moon.
"She wasn't the girlfriend I wanted, it was you all th-"

"Meow"

"Oh hi kitty!" I nervously greeted the cat that just walk in to our conversation. I honestly didn't want him to finish his sentence. It's too sudden, I'm not ready for the word 'girlfriend' yet. I mean only a few days ago he still have a girlfriend and now he's here right beside me talking about our feelings. It's just too sudden. Plus, how do I know if he actually broke up with her or not?

"How cute." Yoongi chuckled. He must be talking about the cat but why is he looking at me.

"Yeah." I awkwardly smiled and fake a yawn.

"I'm getting sleepy." I sat up and do a little stretch before giving him the jacket.
"Goodnight, Yoongi."

"Hm." He nodded with a gummy smile on his face.
"Goodnight, I'll see you in the morning."

I enter the house through the back door then heading my way to me own room. I can already tell that I'll have a good sleep tonight thanks to his presence under this roof.