Day #52

Savannah Underwood

I sat in between Chris's legs in the bath tub and he rung the rag out over my body to wash away all the bubbles.

"The pizza will be here any minute." He said while kissing my shoulder multiple times.

"Just a little longer."

"We've been in here forever." He laughed.

"Please."

"C'mon, Sav. I'm hungry."

"Fine." Chris and I washed up one more time, and then got out the bathtub.

"Tomorrow morning we're gonna go to the beach." Chris said.

"Again, huh."

"Are you getting bored of it?" He laughed rubbing lotion on his body.

"No, babe. I'm just saying."

"This time around is gonna be special."

"And how so?"

"I'm gonna take you out for breakfast. Then we can do whatever you wanna do, baby."

"Really? It's up to me?"

"Up to you." He assured. I smiled slipping my panties on.

"That's a bet." He chuckled and then we heard the doorbell ring from all the way downstairs.

"And that's the pizza. What movie we doing?"

"Pirates of Caribbean."

"At World's End?" He asked throwing some shorts on quickly.

"You already know, baby." He nodded his head and ran downstairs. I put my bra on and put some shorts on myself going downstairs.

When I got down there Chris was still by the door paying. I jotted passed the door and went into the tv room to get the movie going by the time he came in with the pizza.

"Pepperoni and sausage pizza with a two liter sprite." Chris said coming into the room holding the pizza box in his hand. I smiled at him sitting up on the couch.

"I'm excited."

"Me too, girl. I'm hungry." Chris fell down on the couch and opened the pizza box. I got up and turned the lights off quickly and then sat back down. I grabbed myself a slice of pizza out of the box along with Chris and pressed play on the movie.

"If this was our first date, you'd already have my heart." I said looking at him.

"Really."

"Yes."

"That's funny. We hung out so much before we started dating like this and not once did you say something like that."

"You didn't ask me out until like, a month after you and Jasmine had broke up." I said with a laugh.

"Oh yeah." He looked away from me thinking back.

"So we hung out, yes. But you had a girlfriend all those times so. Can't say they were dates."

"You got me, Savannah." He took a bite of his pizza.

"Always."

"But even though you're already mine, times like this can be our little dates."

"Then everyday's a date."

"Exactly. You catch on fast." He kissed my cheek and then we started the movie.