Day #24

Savannah Underwood

It didn't take long before Jocelyn and Kj disappeared, not even staying to finish the movie. I knew something was gonna happen but my intentions were not to be alone with Chris. It was to just get through this movie and go home. That's all.

"Hey, Savannah." Chris called out from the other couch to the right of me. I rolled my eyes and crossed my eyes arms keeping my eyes glued to the tv. "Savannah." He called again before throwing a handful of popcorn at me.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I yelled uncrossing my arms and looking at him.

"I just want your attention." He said innocently.

"Why?"

"I want to know if you're okay. You haven't looked at me or said anything since you stormed out the kitchen when we were talking." I rolled my eyes again.

"Well you pissed me off so."

"How?"

"Think about it, Chris."

"Or you could tell me how and we can go from there."

"I'm not gonna spoon feed you answers. Figure it out, you're a big boy." I pulled my phone out and unlocked it when I saw Chris get up and walk over to me and snatching my phone out of my hand.

"Who do you think you are?"

"Chris Brown." I wrinkled up my face at him.

"Give me my phone, I'm not playing."

"I'm not either. I'm just tryna have a normal conversation with you."

"Well I don't wanna talk to you."

"Why? What did I do, Sav?" I blew my breath and he sat down next to me.

"You're an ass. You're an ass, Chris."

"How?"

"What you said in the kitchen? About us getting back together and sitting down watching this movie? You took it as a joke."

"I was being legit when I said lets get back together."

"No you weren't."

"How you gonna tell me?"

"Because I know you and how you act. I'm not stupid."

"Savanna, I don't have a problem getting back together with you."

"You know me. You know when you say shit like that, I'm not gonna take it seriously. You clearly weren't so no. When you really want to be in a relationship again, when you're ready and when I am, then bring this back up."

"Baby."

"I'm not your baby." He looked at me speechless for a few seconds then scooted closer to me on the couch.

"But you are my baby, baby. You'll always be my baby girl whether we're broken up or not. You're my first love. That plays a big part in my life." I looked at him and blushed a little.

"Whatever." I laughed.

"You tryna finish this movie? It's kinda boring and Joce and Kj dipped out on us."

"I think the movie is beautiful."

"Cuz you're a female." He rolled his eyes.