Day #41

Chris Brown

"We aren't going to be able to do the moving ourselves, ya know?" Savannah spoke while eating macaroni out of the pot.

"Just put it on a plate, babe."

"There's no point when I'm going to eat it all anyway." She said with her mouth full. I shook my head at her.

"And I know we can't do it ourselves. I can't do it myself." I corrected.

"We could hire movers."

"And waste money."

"Well, Chris it's either that or you getting the guys to help. Or we can just not move. How 'bout that?"

Savannah and I found a house with four rooms and four and a half baths. We've already went to this house, we've already bought it and everything. It's just the actual moving part that's got me stuck.

"Everyone would know you're pregnant." She laughed with macaroni falling out of her mouth.

"Do you see me, baby? There's no more hiding this. Not even wearing your shirts. And it's okay. I'm gonna be okay."

"I told you, I'm not taking any chances." She tilted her head looking at me.

"Chris."

"I'm serious." She sighed and walked over to me wrapping her arms around me from behind.

"I love that you care. That you've already got this connection to the baby. But stop worrying so much, enjoy these months with me."

"Are you enjoying them?" I chuckled.

"As bad as it may seem, I am. And I will be. Until the next one." I looked at her and laughed.

"The next one? I'm dead."

"Who knows." She smiled and kissed my cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Now call the boys. I'm really excited about this move. What will the two extra rooms be for?"

"A guest room and an office I guess. A place for me to work until we'll actually need that room."

"This is actually happening. This is crazy." She said in disbelief.

"I know. That's why I trust it."

**

I pulled up to the new house in the moving truck, Savannah followed in her car, and Kj followed in mine. Tip and the girls were already here waiting and no one had seen Savannah yet. I was nervous to see how they'd react.

"You good?" I asked Savannah helping her out the car.

"I'm fine. Just hungry."

"I ordered a whole pizza for you. Ten minutes."

"You did, babe?" She looked at me like I had just done the nicest thing in the world for her.

"I knew you'd be hungry so yes. I did."

"I love you." She pecked my lips and I laughed.

"I love you too."

"Is that Savannah?" Kj asked getting out the car. Everyone turned their attention to her.

"Holy shit." Jocelyn said from the porch.

"I'm hoping you just got fat." Kj said.

"Aye, man." I bucked at him.

"I didn't mean it like fat. I just meant it like.. like fat, you know?

"No it's fine. I did get fat."