Day #9

Chris Brown

"Okay," I laughed pulling the girl off of me. She giggled and pecked my lips one more time. "You have to go."

Her name is Ciara and you know, we just mess around. I haven't even known this girl that long. Maybe for a week or two, but the time doesn't matter to her. She's down for doing whatever.

"I don't wanna go." She pouted. I laughed.

"You have to."

"Chris," She whined. I sighed. "I like what you did to me earlier. I want you to do it again."

"I can't, Ciara. I have things to do."

"This late?"

"Yeah. I'm a busy man."

"I like a busy man." She smiled at me seductively and reached her hand for my pants.

"Okay now." I said laughing awkwardly and pushing her hand away. "I'll see you later, girl."

"Fine. Can I have a goodbye kiss?"

"Yes you can." I leaned down and kissed her lips quickly and pulled away.

"Bye, Chris."

"Bye." I sighed in relief watching her walk away. The woman doesn't know when to quit.

I walked back into my apartment searching for my phone. Got my quickie, now it's time to get my forever.

I've always considered Savannah to be my forever. Even now, she still is. And I want her badly and I'm determined to get her. We feel the same way about each other, might as well be in a relationship again.

"Hey, where does Savannah live?" I asked Jocelyn over the phone.

"She lives in the city, at the top of this building. A big ass penthouse."

"Savannah lives in a penthouse?"

"Yes, Chris. Savannah's got the Guap. Girl be stackin that dough, my friend." I chuckled.

"Well what's her address?"

"She hasn't told you?"

"No, but it never came up on our conversations anyway." I said.

"Then maybe she doesn't want you to know."

"Jocelyn, look. I miss my girlfriend. I miss calling her my girlfriend. And I'm really trying to fix my shit with her. I'm gonna make the move, I just need her address."

"You're really serious about her aren't you?"

"I am. Like, you want your best friend to be happy don't you?"

"Of course."

"And everyone has been saying she ain't happy. Everyone who I know that knows her has. Because of me right though? Right?"

"Yeah, it is your fault."

"Okay then. Just give me her address so I can fix this. I want her to be happy too, just as much as everyone else."