Day #34

Chris

"Gimmie a kiss." I said to Savannah as she laid down on the bed. I climbed on top of her and kissed her softly. She kissed back somewhat, but it seemed as if she was resistant.

"Chris." She said through the kiss. I ignored her and reached down her underwear, rubbing her gently. She moaned into my mouth and I continued to rub her as my fingers became moist.

I stuck two fingers inside her going in and out. She disconnected our lips and watched me finger her while wrapping her her hands around my wrist.

"Chris." She moaned. "We have to talk, babe."

"Savannah. Its not the time for that." I took my fingers out from inside her and stuck them in her mouth. "You like that?"

"Chris." She took my fingers out her mouth and sat up in the bed. "We need to talk about what happened the other night."

"Can we talk about it later? I'm horny, I can't wait."

"Yes you can wait. And no we're gonna talk about it now. You've been putting it off."

"What happened the other night, I don't even know what you're talking about."

"When I asked you to move in?"

"Oh shit."

"We need to talk about that. Do you not want to?"

"Sav, have you even cut that nigga Christian off yet? Like talk to me about fucking moving in when you handle that." I rolled my eyes and got out the bed attempting to leave the room.

"Excuse me but that's an in-person kind of thing. I want him to see how I serious I am about ending it."

"If you were serious about it, you wouldn't even care if it was over text." She laughed and got out of the bed also.

"Oh my gosh. You really don't want to move in with me."

"Savannah, are you dumb?"

"Chris, are you scared?" She crossed her arms.

"I don't wanna talk about this." I walked out the room, she followed and stood in front of me.

"I don't get why this is such a big deal to you. Ever since we started dating, we were always over each other's houses. Day and night. And now you're scared to actually be living with me."

"Actually living with you is a big step, baby."

"Oh but proposing to me isn't."

"Really."

"Am I wrong?"

"If I'm living with you, we might as well be married with kids."

"I think that's what you wanted."

"I get I impregnated you and asked you to marry me but that doesn't mean I was ready for either of those things. You got pregnant cuz we're dumb when it comes to sex and I asked you to marry me because I thought the Christian dude was taking my place."

"Its fine, Chris."

"And this whole living together thing. Like I actually have a second to think it through. With the baby, there was no time to decide anything. We had to get ready for it. And the proposal? I thought that if I didn't act fast, I'd lose you. And that was the only thing I could think of to try and keep you." She sighed and walked closer to me.

"Never mind then." She tried to walk away but I grabbed her by her arm and pulled her back.

"Come here."

"What, Chris? What do you want?" She gave me a mean look. I laughed.

"You really want me to move in."

"Well yes. I wanna be closer to you." She wrapped her arms around my neck and pecked my lips.

"When we get this Christian situation out the way, it's a bet, baby."

"Really, Chris?"

"Dead ass." She let me go.

"Then I'll go right now."

"I'm coming with you."

"You don't trust me?"

"I trust you. But the last time I let you go cut someone off, you got hurt."

"That was a long time ago. I'm grown now."

"Yet still a female like being grown would make a difference."

"Chris, I got this."

"We can do this now or later. Choose."

With that being said, Savannah and I got our clothes on and headed over to this Christian guy's house. I told Savannah I trusted her but I honestly don't know. She likes Christian so who knows how far she'd take things or how quick she'd stop things if he pulled something.

"I'm not even going to go in. I'm just going to tell him at his doorstep. You need to stay in the car and let me handle it. He doesn't need to know you're here with me."

"Whatever, fine. Just get out the car before I do end up going with you." She rolled her eyes and I watched her walk up to his doorstep. I tried to adjust myself to a point where, if he glanced at the car he wouldn't see me.

Suddenly, the door opened. He smiled at Savannah and tried to give her a hug but she stopped him and said something. His smile faded and disappointment and anger showed on his face as Savannah talked. I rolled the window down on my side to hear what was being said.

"It was that easy huh? I thought we were really connecting with each other, Savannah. You're going to let your ex, the man you dated in high school come in between us?" He said raising his voice at her.

"Honestly, I don't have to give you an explanation as to why I'm choosing to go back to him. All you need to know is that I am going back with him and we have to end this here, Christian." She tried to walk away but he grabbed her arm and yanked her back.

"Just give me a chance, Savannah. You didn't keep me around all this time for nothing."

"Please don't."

"C'mon." He caressed her face with his back hand before pulling her closer by her waist and leaning in for a kiss.

"Savannah, lets go." I said getting out of the car.

"You brought him?" Christian laughed and let go of Savannah.

"I'm sorry."

"No you're not. To be honest, you were a waste of my damn time. I shouldn't have expected you to actually let him and whatever y'all had go, you were so resistant all the time."

"You don't have to say that. I'm trying to be a man about this and let her talk to you one on one but you're saying unnecessary things to her now, and I'm getting bothered by it."

"Man, just stay out of this." He rolled his eyes at me.

"All right. Sav, c'mon."

"We aren't done yet!" He yelled.

"Yes, you are actually." Savannah walked away from him and towards me.

"You're going to see one day, Savannah. You're going to see how bad of a decision you just made."