Day #26

Chris Brown

"Call her again." Kj said.

"You're right." I pulled my phone out for the 100th time and dialed Savannah's number for the 150th time. I waited while the phone rang for 30 seconds before it went to voicemail.

"Damn." Kj mumbled while shaking his head.

"Ahhh! Fuck my fucking life. Bruh, like what the fuck?! I've been calling her for the whole day and she hasn't answered whatsoever." I threw my phone on the floor and fell on the couch in frustration.

"Dude, then just go to her house."

"Just for her to not answer the door? Nah fuck that."

"You gotta try, man." He shook his head and lit his blunt. I rolled my eyes and looked at the ceiling.

"What the hell am I trying for? If I ever got back with this woman, she'd cut me off again and then out of nowhere have fucking feelings for me again. She's so back and forth with me and that shit pisses me off."

"Don't be so hard on her. Ever since you left in college for the Air Force Savannah's been trying to get her head straight. You caught her off guard when you came back outta nowhere, you can't blame her for the way she's been acting these past few months. But now you're here and you're back and she's ready to feel that feeling she did with you in high school and college. That's it, plain and simple."

"To be honest I don't know if I'd be waisting my time. Yeah that makes sense but you don't know my girl like I know her."

"I might not but I know how a girl is feeling when it comes to things like this."

"Okay." I said annoyed as hell.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Go for it." I looked away from him and at the ceiling again.

"What were you thinking when you had sex with ol' girl when Sav rolled up on you?"

"I was thinking I needed some pussy." I shrugged.

"That's it?"

"Yes. I needed some pussy."

"Was it worth it?"

"Hell yes." I admitted.

"Was it worth ruining what you had with Savannah?"

"Ain't nothing ruined, man."

"Not yet."

"I don't get what the big deal is about that. Yeah I fucked someone else but just because I've been missing my baby girl mean I can only fuck her and I'm single? Fuck that. I'm single, I don't gotta just have sex with Savannah cuz I miss the girl. No."

"You don't get it."

"Get what?"

"I'm not finna tell you."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"There is no point in calling Savannah if you don't even think what you did was wrong. There's no point, you know."

"I didn't do shit wrong. Period."

"Do you even want to be with Savannah?"