Day #14

Chris Brown

"How are you?" I asked walking up to Savannah. She was laying in the hospital bed and had just woken up.

"I'm fine. Did they tell you anything about why I did what I did?" She asked sitting up in the bed. I sighed sitting in the seat beside the bed.

"They don't really know. They still have to take some tests, look over somethings they've already done."

"I'm nervous."

"Why?"

"What if I fainted because it's something serious? What if it's because we had sex?"

"I don't think it's cause we had sex, Savannah."

"But it might be. After that day everything in my body started feeling weird."

"If it was something serious, don't you think the doctor's would have told us by now? If there was something wrong with your body?"

"I don't know, Chris! You're the one who said they're still running tests and shit! I don't fucking know!"

"Listen. You're fine, there's nothing wrong with you. What we did the other day is perfectly fine. I wouldn't have done it if it was bad and you know you wouldn't have either."

"Chris, what if I'm pregnant? What if you got me pregnant?"

"It's too soon for tha-"

"You never know. And right now I'm really thinking that's what's wrong with me."

"Savannah, stop."

"I don't want it just as much as you do. But what if that's it, Chris?" I looked at her in worry when the doctor walked through the door.

"Someone's awake." She said happily.

"Is there anything going on with her?" I asked jumping right to the point.

"We're not sure yet. There's a lot of things that could have caused her fainting."

"Did he tell you about the other thing?" Savannah questioned her. I looked at her.

"No I didn't." I whispered.

"Well I think you should."

"What's wrong?" The doctor asked.

"Me and my boyfriend had sex the other night while I was on my period. And yes, he did ejaculate inside me. A few times actually and now I'm worried that there's a possibility I could be pregnant or could have caught something."

"But if she did have something, wouldn't you have known what it could be by now?"

"You don't have anything, I can assure you that, Ms. Underwood."

"Okay and what about her being pregnant?" I questioned.

"It is a little too soon to tell whether you are or not."

"So she's not pregnant."

"There's still a chance she is. If you're on your cycle and have sexual intercourse and the male does happen to ejaculate inside his partner, the sperm can live up to five days. If you had sexual intercourse towards the end of your cycle, you could conceive in the four to five days afterwards."