"Because we're here for your noodles, not to buy junk food." He tapped on the cart, gesturing her to follow along.
"Follow me and don't look at it."

"Hey I just thought of a good idea!" She exclaimed.
"How about you get in the cart and I push you?"

"No, that's embarrassing."

"Then how about you push me-"

"No."

"You're no fun!" She pouted and watches him put the piece of meat in the cart that he picked out from the refrigerated area.
"Hobi would've said yes. "

"Now I know why people use condoms." Suga nonchalantly stated.
"So they don't have to deal with kids like you in the grocery."

"Wowww." Joohee gasp and angrily walk away.
"I'm leaving."

"Are you just gonna let me leave??" She came back after walking away in a good distance.

"Yeah, so I don't have to pay and cook the food." Suga responded as he put the noodles in the cart.

"Honestly, you would be the worse boyfriend." She followed him.
"I feel bad for your future girlfriend."

"I mean if Jihye walk away then I'll follow her, but this is you so I don't have to." Yoongi find it entertaining to tease her.

"I swear to god if it wasn't for the food, I would've leave." She scoffed.

"Hey Joohee." Yoongi called then pointed to the cart, trying to cheer her up.
"Get in."

"No thank you." She declined.
"I'm fine."

"Alright, if you said so-" He was interrupted when she quickly climbed inside.

"I'm ready!" Some people was looking but she's too shameless to care.

"On a count of three.... one, two, three!" Suga put his hand on the handle and give a push.
What Joohee didn't see was an evil smile on his face.

"Yayyy!" She exclaimed while grabbing onto the vehicle as it roll away.
"Okay you can stop now."

"Wait....." She turned around to see him grinned with his arms crossed.
"Yoongi!"

"Why did you let go??!" In matter of seconds the cart collide with the food of boxes and her heart almost stop.
"Owwwww"

"Hahahahahaha." Suga laugh uncontrollably while walking toward her.
"Need another push?~"

"No!" She quickly got herself off the cart.
"You're the devil I swear."

SUGA's POV

"Tada!" After a long hour of cooking, I finally appear in the living room from the kitchen with two delicious bowls of noodle in my hand.

"Yes finally!" Joohee clap excitedly.
"Thank you so much ahjussi."

She grabbed the chopsticks that I prepared and began slurping down on the noodle. After all the impatient whining for food, she was eating quite deliciously right now. Joohee seemed to be enjoying her meal.

I was sitting across from her as I watched her eat intently, feeling relieved and grateful that she didn't complain of any taste strangeness or burnt sauce.

"How is it?" I asked after attentively watched her eating.

"It's really well done." She give me a thumbs up.
"Good job!"

"Chef Suga never disappoint." I pick up the chopsticks and try it for himself. Not bad for a first time cooking this dish.

She suddenly grab the remote control and turn on the television. Joohee changes the channel until Music Bank appear.

"Oh it's Monsta X performing." She look at me with excitement.
"Don't you like them?"

I let out a chuckle at the black bean sauce around her lips. Cute

"Yeah, I do." I reached for the napkin nearby and hand it to her.
"And clean yourself up, you're so messy."

"Oh, thank you." She clean it up before going back to eating her noodles.

"Ahh.... I'm so full!" She stretched and patted her tummy. What? She finished already? How, I'm barely on my second bite..

"You must be very hungry."

"I was." She wipe her lips then stood up and walk to the kitchen in the back.
"I'm thirsty, do you want water too?"

"Yeah." It's weird how she's so comfortable in my house and I totally feel natural about that. Am I crazy or what because before I meet Joohee, I've never let any girl inside here.

/Ding/

My phone suddenly ring and it snaps me out of my thought. I look at the screen and it look like someone just texted me.

Jihye noona: Hi Yoongi, how are you? ☺️

She texted me first.... again. I'll take that as a good sign.

Jihye. For some strange reason this name did not popped up in my mind the whole day...