AN: My Final Thoughts

Wow this is really it everyone. We have finally reached the end of our journey that is My Deadly Mistake.

I can't even begin to say what is going through my mind right now as I type. I never thought that I would ever do something like this in my life. This all started as a way of providing me with an outlet to escape my problems and the things going on around me. I had no intentions of ever getting the response I got. I just wanted to write out a story that I formed in my little head.

I'm so thankful to all of you who have stuck around this very long journey and to everyone who has been supporters of this book from the beginning. I remember how excited I would get whenever just one person would comment on a chapter. I felt like a million dollars, and honestly that's what I needed.

I am thankful to all of my readers, but there are some on here that I would like to thank for different reasons.

Lokimakerofmischief ~ Girl you have been such an amazing Wattpad friend. I still remember when you first started reading my book and your comments were song lyrics and I couldn't help but think how awesome you were able to connect songs to what was going on in the chapters. I never thought that our first dm convos would spiral into what it is today. You have been such a great friend on here and inspiration. Thank you so much for letting me bounce ideas off of you, and I hope that even though our books are now done we still can be buddies.

psycho_cigarettes ~ Your Jerome works have always been an inspo to me and your writing style is something that I hope that one day I can work up to. Your works have helped me in trying my very best to keep my version of Jerome as true to the character while adding my twists. Your comments that you left on my works also made  me laugh and I'll always feel like a special little bean that you and I are friends on here.

omgreedus ~ Your Jerome imagines were some of the first things I read on here when I came looking for Jerome material. You seriously inspired me to actually take the step and put my ideas on a Word document and to publish it online for the entire world to see. Seeing how you put Jerome into different situations showed me that it was okay to take chances with my writing, and that's something I'm grateful for.

lilli456 ~ You my friend were one of the first readers I ever had. I love how our simple comment convos turned into DM's and then we became Jerome buddies. I love how I was always able to talk to you about different ideas I had for this story, and the input you gave me was always appreciated.

And to all my readers I wish I could say more than just thank you. Every single vote, comment, and view did not go unnoticed and you have no idea what it means to me. My biggest fear was that no one would even be interested in my version of Jerome's story considering how we all knew how this story was going to end. So to be at this point is almost surreal for me.

But don't worry everyone! This is only the end of one part to Jerome and Rhiannon's story. I do have a sequel in the works. Heck I already have a title for it, but for now I'm going to keep that a secret. I hope that the last few chapters gave you readers some ideas or theories as to how the sequel may play out. The sequel I feel will be even darker than My Deadly Mistake, and we will be getting more into Jerome's Joker-ish origins along with Rhiannon and how she fits into mythos.

I don't want to say too much so I hope everyone will return for the sequel and continue this journey with me! Leave me comments and let me know what you loved most about this story, your favorite Jerome and Rhiannon moments, what you hope to see in the sequel, or whatever you want!!

As much as I want to start the sequel, I know I need a break from this universe. I want to give y'all the very best if not better Jerome sequel that y'all deserve so in order to do that I feel that I need to take a step back and give my Jerome mind a rest. In the meantime I will be working on other projects. I have an imagines book in the works, and I'm working on a completely original work of fiction. I want to give my readers other things to read so between updates you guys have other things to read if you want.

I'll keep everyone updated as to these new works and the sequel so I suggest your follow me on here to keep track of those, and my DM's are open so feel free to message me if you want!

I think that's all I have to say everyone. Again thank you so much and I hope to see all of you around!

Love,

Mandy Quinn

PS: I feel like I can't leave without giving y'all something to nibble on in terms of the sequel so I'll leave you with this...here ya go. 

ODR (If you figure this out, don't spoil!)