Class Reunion

~ Jerome's POV ~

Rhiannon and I were making our way to club, both of us walking hand in hand. It was a great night for a party I have to admit. The black night was starless, the full moon hiding behind the transparent veils provided by the wispy gray night clouds. There was a cool summer breeze, enough to keep the summer humidity on the down low.

Rhiannon was leading the way, which I in no way minded. It gave me the chance to look at her. After my little pep talk, Rhiannon's confidence seemed to blossom. After spending the morning just lying around and being her lazy self, she spent the rest of the evening getting ready.

She had locked herself in the bathroom after I had finished getting ready, and she would not for the life of me let me in. I spent the time getting my gun ready, polishing her up and making sure she was loaded. I decided to bring her along, just in case someone decided to get smart with us.

My gun kept me busy until Rhiannon opened the bathroom door. For a moment, I didn't even think it was her. The girl standing in the frame of the door wasn't the shy timid little Rhiannon. She stood with her hands on her hips, and by the look on her face; she was taking pleasure in seeing me with my jaw dropped.

She had on a tight black mini-skirt that hugged her hips so tightly that they would taunt any man to place their hands on them. The short length skirt only drew attention to her legs and to the defined lines of her calf muscles when she moved. She had on some black heels that laced up around her ankles, only drawing more attention to her legs.

My eyes traveled up, taking note of the maroon top (I'm assuming it's a top?) that she had chosen. It was made of a sheer material that clung to her like a net. It was a long sleeve, and it was cut right above her bellybutton. The top underneath had a black tube like thing going around her breasts, pushing them up into two tantalizing curves.

She had spent time doing her makeup, and while I do prefer her all natural, she had done it in a way that made my crotch ache. Her lips were stained with the darkest of reds, the shade reminding me the way blood looks when it pools together in a large pool. She didn't put on to much foundation, just enough to make her already flawless skin look divine.

She had did what they call a smoky eye I think, and it only made her dark brown eyes pop! I will never forget when she first looked at me with those dark chocolate eyes...those ironic eyes of hers. They sparkled with innocence, but yet they were sensual...inviting. They were speaking to me in that way now. She had curled her hair, and it fell in a dark ebony wall down her back.

"Oh gosh its to much isn't it?" she had said since I hadn't said anything up to that point. How could I? She was fucking beautiful...and so damn hot at the same time. If we hadn't needed to leave, I would have thrown her down on the bed and fucked her hard.

I laughed as I stood up from my seat, making my way over to her. I assured her that she looked beautiful, and that I liked seeing her push her limits. She simply smiled at the compliment.

And now here we are, walking in the moonlight like two normal youngsters, heading out for a wild night.

Rhiannon looked back at me, a seductive smile playing on her lips. I winked at her, and she simply laughed and hopped a little as we made our way to the club. I could hear the loud music coming closer and closer, and I could feel the excitement building up in the bottom of my stomach at the idea of what could go down to tonight.

I quickened the pace to keep up with Rhiannon when all of sudden she stops causing me to run into her. She doesn't even notice though, all her attention on the building next to us. I follow her eyes to the glass door and the letters across it.