I'm Sorry :'(

Hey everyone it's me.

I'm really sorry to tell everyone this, but I won't be updating until the end of this coming week, probably not until Friday. I really wanted to update this weekend, but I have a lot on my plate right now, and I got some really upsetting news today, and with it all, I just can't bring myself to write right now. 

 Here's what's going on. I'm not afraid to be open with you guys, and I just don't want anyone to think I'm getting lazy.

1. Exams are this week. I'm scrambling to get myself prepared for my tests, and I need to focus my energy on getting through this week. I have my Calculus II test tomorrow, my Chemistry test Wednesday, and my Biology test Thursday. IN ADDITION to my normal workload that I have every week.

2. I'm not sure how the next chapter is going to go down. I know what I want to happen, I'm just a little unsure about how I'm going to break up the events. I need some time to figure that out. I don't like giving y'all shitty chapters, and I know I will if I just try to write something for the sake of updating. 

Lastly and sadly...

3. I found out today that a former high school classmate of mine sadly took his life this past Friday. I'm really upset about it, and my heart is literally in a million pieces right now. I knew him very well, and I just can't believe he's gone. I mean we had classes together, we did in class assignments together, and he always had a way of making me laugh. He was one of those guys that would always come and give you hugs, and tell you how nice you looked and you knew he was sincere, and that he wasn't just trying to get in your pants. He was just a really nice guy who had so much potential. I'll never forget how nobody wanted to work with me to help me build a catapult for my physics class and he came over to me when I was sitting down and said, "You want to do the project together?" I thought he wasn't going to help me but I said yes and he did. He came over to my house everyday for a week during my  junior year and helped me build my catapult for my physics class, and that was the beginning of our friendship. And now he is gone...and I just can't believe it. 

So with all that going on, I hope you guys understand why I just didn't feel like pumping out a chapter tonight. I'm really sorry everyone. Please don't think I'm simply giving up on the story because I'm not. I will continue to write because I enjoy doing it, and because I love to see you guys enjoy it too. I just need some time to get myself and my shit together. I'm really sorry...

To end things on a lighter note, I have an idea on how I can be more interactive with you guys in between updates. I think it could be a fun thing to try out, so I plan on showing that sometime this week so be on the lookout for that! 

Thank you everyone for all the support you have shown me so far for this story! I've made some really amazing friends on here and I love you guys a lot! So thanks again!

I'm already trying to think of ways to make it up to you guys for not updating this week, so maybe I'll try to update midweek and weekend. I'm not sure if I can, but I'm going to work real hard to give y'all something good. 

I hope everyone has a great week and I'll see you guys around!

~ Amanda ~