My Rule

"Wake up beautiful..." 

I moan and I turn my face away from the voice. I'm not a morning person. I feel the lightest of kisses dotting my cheek, and I feel somebody slightly shake me. I groan and I push away. I hear that familiar laugh and open my eyes slowly, blinking as my eyes adjust to the morning light shining through my bedroom window. 

When my eyes finally adjust, I see Jerome propped up on his elbow, his head resting on his fist. He is looking down at me, smiling, his blue eyes sparkling. 

He kisses me on the nose as he says, "About time you wake up. I love watching you sleep, but damn girl! It seems all you want to do is sleep, which I don't know how to feel about!"

I giggle at that as I stretch. I let out a content sigh. It's been a while since I got a good night's sleep. 

"Well I didn't get much sleep in days when I was in school or when I was interning. And then the days I could have slept in I was to busy thinking about someone."

Jerome gives a sly smile at that. He leans close to me, whispering in my ear. 

"May I ask who?"

I can't help but let myself tremble as I feel his hot breath against my cool skin. I turn my head, and our faces are only inches apart. 

"Oh a certain ginger. He's really cute. But I'm still a little mad at him right now."

Jerome raises an eyebrow and he plays along. 

"Oh why? What did the bastard do?"

I sit up and I look down at Jerome. Jerome stays laying down, his arms behind his head. I turn so that I'm facing him, my legs crossed. I place my hand on his chest, letting my finger run up and down his muscles. When I look up at him, I see his eyes are closed, and I can see that he is enjoying my little strokes. 

I take this as my opportunity to talk to him. Even though all is forgiven between us, I need to lay down my rule. I let Jerome give me his rules, now it's my turn. With his eyes still closed, I quickly climb on top of him, straddling his hips. His eyes shoot open, and his hands immediately go to my hips. He opens his mouth to say something, but I lean down and cover his mouth with my hand. 

"Listen here ginger. We need to talk."

I see his eyes grow wide at my surprisingly firm voice. He simply nods. I let my hands travel up and down his chest. I begin to massage his firm muscles and I can feel his breathing start to quicken. I feel his hands grip my hips harder, and in response I abruptly stop my massage and I dig my nails into his skin. 

He lets out a hiss and I lean down, my hair falling into two brown walls on both sides of his face. I let my lips graze his. I let my tongue sneak out, and I give him a tease on his mouth. He groans, and he tries to rear up to give me a kiss but I keep him down with a firm hold of both hands on his shoulders. 

"Jerome what you did to me..."

I bend down to bite oh so kissable of a mouth. He moans, and I feel his hands travel up to my back. I whip my hands around and in a quick motion I pin his arms down. He looks at one hand then the other, and then finally back at me. 

"What you did to me...that will not happen again. I'm willingly to let myself be yours Jerome. I'm already yours in soul, and soon..."

I lean down and I whisper in his ear in my most seductive voice.

"...soon I will be yours in body too."

I can feel his body tense up underneath me. When I pick up my head to look at him, I can see that I have him in my hold.