Requests and Taunts

~ Time for another Jerome chapter!! And just a heads up, this will be a little explicit! But then again we are talking about Jerome here! Enjoy! :D ~

I've really done it this time. I never cease to surprise myself with the things I can come up with. Wait until this city gets a load of me...they ain't seen nothing yet! I've thought this over very carefully, and if everything goes as it should, it will be flawless. This is one of the easiest plans that I've been able to formulate. Perhaps its because of who it is all for. I'm still not sure why I'm going through all this trouble for her. But when I want something, I'm going to get it...even if I'm not sure why. 

I'm sitting on the same old sofa that I've sat at a million times already, having to listen to these stupid doctors ramble on and on. All of them hoping to get something out of me. Something that will make them "understand" me, which is downright absurd. I'm not crazy. Really, I'm not. The only thing about me is that I'm free. Free and always smiling. 

"So, you still are unwilling to talk about anything else Jerome...other than the killing of your mother?" the doctor says with a sigh. He lays his pen down on his notepad and rubs his forehead. Hehe...I love getting on people's nerves. "That's right Doc. I ain't saying nothing to you. But you know what?", I say, pausing for dramatic effect. I glance over to make sure Anthony is listening. For some reason, this all brawn no brains man likes to sit in on my therapy sessions. And I've noticed that recently, he has really been eyeballing me. I know why of course. Word gets around pretty quickly here at Arkham, and turns out that Mr. Anthony here has eyes for the same girl...the girl that I want. It really is not a fair competition to be honest. He gets way more opportunities to be around her, while I'm stuck either in my cell or in these dumbass sessions. That leaves me with only one option, and that is to fight dirty. 

Sure enough, he is listening attentively. Good...I want that prick to hear this. 

"Listen Doc I don't want there to be any hard feelings between you and me, but it's just that I don't really feel a connection between us. I don't feel nothing, which is why I'm not very comfortable talking to you about my past. And its not just you. I feel that way about pretty much all the doctors here...interns included."

Both the doctor and Anthony are looking at me, clearly confused as to where I'm going with this conversation. I give them my all famous grin and say, "But turns out that I have met someone that I do feel a connection with. Someone that I feel I can lay down all my feelings too. Someone who I'm willing to explain what drove me to that life changing day."

The doctor looks pleased, probably feeling some relief that he won't have to deal with me, and for the fact that they will finally get somewhere with me. Anthony on the other hand looks tormented. Good. He knows where I'm going with this. I got him right where I want him. 

"Well I'm glad that you are willing to try something else in regards to your treatment Jerome. Who is this person that you feel comfortable with?" the doctor asks, his pen ready to jot down the name of the lucky individual. 

I look over at Anthony, and with a tilt my head and grin I say, "The new intern from Gotham University. What was her name? Damn it...what was it? OH! Rhiannon. That's it. Rhiannon." 

I see Anthony's grip on his notepad tighten, and he looks at me with all the fury that I want him to feel right now. Good good. This is going exactly as I wanted. 

I look at the doctor with my eyes imploring him, "Oh please please. Please let me talk with her. Please please pretty pretty please!" 

It works. 

"Hmmm...I'll have to talk to the lead supervisor on this, but I don't see no issue with it. I'll go talk to him right now and get you an answer Jerome. Just wait here." He gets out of the chair and gathers his things, looking over at Anthony he says, "You stay here with him" and he walks out the door before he can protest.