THANK YOU...AND I NEED HELP

Hi everyone!!! I just wanted to take this moment to thank everyone for all the support and love you guys have shown for this story!! Like you guys really don't know how much it means to me when I see everyone's comments on the chapters and all that! I didn't even expect this story to reach over 1K reads, and its at 11K right now!! 

To be just honest with everyone, I started writing this story because I needed a distraction. My first semester was really rough for me, and I was seriously about to go insane with the amount of stress and emotional things I was going through. While I'm a little bit more used to school now, I'm still an emotional mess right now. I had some things happen before my senior year of high school, and I'm still feeling the effects of those events to this day along with other things related to my social and family life. 

So it really warms my heart to see that you guys actually enjoy what I write.

So I just wanted to say thank you!

OKAY NOW FOR THE PART I NEED HELP WITH...NOW THIS IS GOING TO SOUND REALLY STUPID FOR ME TO BE ASKING BUT PLEASE JUST HELP A GIRL OUT.

WHAT COLOR ARE CAMERON'S EYES!?! 

THE REASON I'M ASKING IS BECAUSE IN OTHER JEROME/CAMERON THINGS I READ, HIS EYES ARE EITHER GREEN OR BLUE AND I'M OVER HERE GOING CRAZY BECAUSE I'M OCD WITH THIS KIND OF STUFF AND I WANT TO KNOW IF I GAVE JEROME THE FREAKIN RIGHT EYE COLOR. I MEAN WHEN I FIRST STARTED WRITING THIS I STARED AT SO MANY PICS OF CAMERON AND SOMETIMES HIS EYES LOOK BLUE AND OTHER TIMES THEY LOOK GREEN. I EVEN WENT ON THOSE WEIRD CELEBRITY SITES THAT GIVE YOU LIKE ALL THEIR STATS OR WHAT NOT AND MOST SAY BLUE WHILE A FEW SAY GREEN.

SO PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME!!

RIGHT NOW I HAVE JEROME WITH BLUE EYES, BUT SOMETHING IN MY GUT KEEPS TELLING ME THEY ARE GREEN AND IF THEY ARE I'M GOING BACK AND CHANGING ALL THE TIMES I SAID BLUE xD

Okay...I'm okay don't worry xD

Oh and I'm sorry if I got you all excited with you seeing I updated when really I'm over here asking what color Cam Cam's eyes are. And don't worry if you want to say green but want to comment blue because you don't want me to go back and change it, I'm a fast reader, so it shouldn't take long. :)

So yeah I think that's it. 

So yeah I plan on updating this weekend. I'm thinking it's going to be a Jerome POV...and maybe along with some smut in there??? ;) 

Yeah so hopefully that will satisfy you my lovely readers hehehe. I seriously cannot wait to write what I have planned for Jerome and Rhiannon. Like I have a feeling some of you guys are seriously going to hate my guts, but I promise you it will all work out. But I have to put in some juicy drama in there ya know? ;)

OKAY THIS IS THE LAST THING. 

EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENS IN THE END. YES YES WE ALL DO. BUT I JUST WANT TO LET EVERYONE KNOW (if I haven't already told you) THAT I DO HAVE A SEQUEL PLANNED. YES A SEQUEL!! I ALREADY HAVE A TITLE AND THE STORYLINE IN MY LITTLE PEA BRAIN SO HOPEFULLY THAT WILL SETTLE YOUR NERVES ;D

OKAY I'M FINISHED! 

So as Jerome would say, "HANG ON TO YOUR HATS FOLKS...CUZ YOU AIN'T SEEN NUTHIN YET!!!! HAHAHAHA!" 

~ Amanda ~