Quick Author's Note :)

Hello everyone! I just wanted to really extend my thanks to everyone who has supported me since I first started writing this book! As many of you know, I was very nervous about writing and putting my work out here on Wattpad, so it really does (I mean truly) mean a lot to me when I read your comments expressing your love for the story. I didn't even expect to get the response I'm getting with the story so far!

In regards to the actual story, we are barely getting to the real juicy stuff, so I hope you guys enjoy what I have planned. I want to give you guys a really detailed and well written Jerome story, so my book may be longer than others. I'm very excited to write and share with you guys what I have planned for Jerome and Rhiannon!

As a heads up, the story will be getting a little bit more explicit from this point forward. I plan on making this story as true to Jerome as I can, so I feel that at some points I will have to get explicit. There will be sexual situations, strong language, and perhaps some unsettling themes. I will not be putting up warnings before the start of each chapter. I just wanted to let you guys know beforehand :)

Thank you guys for being so patient with me in regards to waiting for updates. College is not really that hard, it just has a tremendous amount of work. I'll be off for winter break soon, so plan for more updates then!

I'm hoping to update tonight! :)

For now, enjoy this fan video of Jerome that I have watched way to many times!! :D

~ Mandy Quinn ~