I'm Back!

Hi loves!

I first off want to say that I'm so sorry for just disappearing from Wattpad. I know I should have communicated with you guys about everything that was going on but I was honestly so overwhelmed. So many things happened since my last update and I just had to take some time for myself. 

I got really sick during the break when I did my last update, and things were kind of rough in my house. I found I was simply too depressed to get my computer out and write.

Once I got better, I had to start my new semester and it was insane. My classes are a little harder this semester than the last, so I had to take more time to adjust. I'm also making some pretty big life decisions so I had to give that appropriate attention. 

Another thing was I also wanted to see how the Gotham writers handled Jerome's story arc in season 3, and all I have to say is that I have the sequel's storyline in the works and I'm very excited to work with the material I have! 

I want to thank all of you that have waited for this update. I know I left y'all hanging at a really sucky part and so I wanted to make sure I wrote something I would be happy to give y'all! I had to take more time writing this upcoming chapter because I followed the episode while still trying to add my own twist. 

It's a super long chapter and I hope you all enjoy it! From this moment forward, I hope to update more often and I can't wait to continue the story with everyone!

I'm so happy to be back!!

Sending a million hugs and kisses through the screen!

Mandy Quinn