Date Night

If there was anything I learned from telling Jerome about my past it was two things. One, he is a really good listener, and two he is really good at calming me down. I know that sounds really weird considering Jerome's past and all. He is always surprising me with something. 

After Jerome had told me about his plans for us, I must have fallen asleep or something. I don't really remember. The last thing I remember is him rubbing my back and holding me and giving me kisses. I woke up in my bed all tucked in with a note on my nightstand. I looked over at the clock and saw the it was already two in the afternoon. I pick up the note and read it. 

Didn't have the heart to wake you up baby. Besides I like watching you sleep. ;) ANYWAY, tonight we are going out. I'm taking you on out for a date so wear something sexy for me will ya? ;) - Jerome 

I couldn't help but giggle at Jerome's use of wink faces. I fall back on my pillows and let out a happy sigh. Jerome is everything I could have wished for...well maybe except for the killing part of him. I just can't help but love the way he heard me out while I talked to him. It warmed my heart to see that he wanted to help me find some closure. Jerome has so many more layers to him than people give him credit for. 

I look at the note and smile. So he wants me to were something sexy huh? Okay Jerome you asked for it. 

~ Later That Evening ~ 

I started getting ready around five in the afternoon. It has been a while since I've been on a date, and it sure has been a while since I've dressed up. Come on when you are in college, you eventually get to the point where you don't care how you look! 

I took a quick shower and while I let my hair dry I go through my clothes. I don't have many night outfits. I'm now really regretting not going shopping when I had time! I hunt through my closet until I finally find something I think may work. It's a black dress that I think I bought for a graduation party. It's strapless, and its tight fitting. Along the sides it has some fancy lace with some kind of pattern, drawing attention to the curves. It is lightly transparent lace, so that people can get a little glimpse of what's underneath which I think Jerome will like. I place the dress up against me and look in the mirror. I think this will work. 

Not to slutty but not to modest. I think it has the right amount of sexy. I take off my towel and after getting through the struggle of finding my strapless bra and the right underwear, I put on the dress. When I look in the mirror I'm happy with what I see. It hugs every inch of me to and it is just the right length to show off my legs. It hugs my chest to where my breasts are pushed up into two tantalizaing curves.  Going to the pool party only helped because I notice that I actually got a nice tan while out there. Only thing that bugs me is my tan lines from the neck strap. Stupid tan lines. 

After that, I roll my hair with my hot rollers. When I let them out, my hair falls down the length of my back, my layers curled loosely. Knowing Jerome, there is no point in doing some intricate and complicated hair-do because he will probably just mess it up since he likes to run his fingers though it or rub his face in it. 

Even though I hate doing it, I decide to do my makeup. Well at least part of it. I skip the foundation and all that. My skin is clear enough, and besides, I want to draw attention to my eyes. I do my eyeshadow and take my time putting on the liquid eyeliner. I finish it all off with a matte lipstick, my lips a dark red. Not bright ew no. 

I'm putting on my black heels, when I hear my window open. 

"Baby??"

"I'll be out in a minute Jerome."

I hear him walking around the living room, and as I stand up from my bed, I feel my heart racing. I look at myself one more time in my full length mirror. I feel pretty and confident, I just hope Jerome likes what he sees. I grab my clutch from my dresser and take a deep breath.