"What happened? I was with Barry and the team, then I was in Starling City and that's all I remember." I said.
"You were poisoned with curare. You said you were thinking about Oliver Queen." Wells said.

"Jealous?" I asked, lightening the mood.

He huffed. I could see he was, but didn't think much of it.
"Oliver used to be one of my closest friends. He's never going to be more than that." I said.
Wells kept quiet.

"Did you ever have a best friend?" I asked.

"I did, when I was a child." Wells replied.
"Did?" I asked.
"She and I were the best of friends when we were younger, but then she moved away, without a final goodbye." Wells said, looking sadly at the ground.
"Have you tried to find her? I'm sure with all this high tech you could find her. Make sure she's okay." I said.
"It was years ago. I bet she's forgotten about me." Wells said.

"You never know unless you try." I said.

"Get some rest, you'll be good in the morning." Wells said, wheeling from the room.
"Dr. Wells?" I asked, causing him to turn back and look at me.

"Thank you." I said.
He smiled a little, then went on his way.

The next morning, I was good as new, thanks to Wells. I went into work, and found out there was bombing last night, which was committed by a red headed woman. Inside Captain Singh's office was the military. I didn't want to be involved so, I went to my office and began filing and scanning documents. Barry swung by my office, and told me we had a possible meta on our hands.

"A VA file number is all the info you have on the bomber?" Cisco asked.
"CCPD's been ordered off the case." Barry said.
"Well, who has the power to do that?" Caitlin asked.
"The Army." I replied.
"Yeah. Some general. His name was Eiling, I think." Barry added.
"General Wade Eiling." Wells said rolling into the room.

"You know him?" Barrry asked.

"Yeah, I know him." Wells replied.

"About 10 years ago General Wade Eiling contracted STAR Labs to develop enhanced gene therapies for soldiers. I was interested in the medical benefits for civilians. General Eiling really wanted to develop mind-reading capabilities for interrogation purposes. I stopped the study when I saw his techniques up close, but our split was less than amicable." Wells said.

"He took all the evidence I collected on the bombing. Everything but the folder." Barry said, handing Wells the file.
"Well, lucky for us, the VA finally joined the new millennium and digitized their records. A lot of redacted info... but our girl's name is Bette San Souci, an EOD specialist for the army." Cisco read off the computer.

"EOD?" Caitlin asked.

"Bombs." Cisco said.

"Is there an address?" Barry asked.

"Hold on. Here we go. One person in case of emergency: Cameron Scott, Anglewood." Cisco said, before Barry and I took off.

I was back in Starling City. I was in an old motel room, standing behind a man with a computer screen. I held my breath, and tried not to move. Whoever this was, looked dangerous. He cracked his neck, and studied schematics on a laptop.

He stopped suddenly, and the door burst open. An arrow flew into the chair where the guy used to sit. He dove behind the bed and grabbed his gun. He fired at the Arrow, but he hid behind the walls.

I ducked down, and hoped I wouldn't get hit.
The Arrow fired another arrow at the man, but missed. The man lifted up the bed to protect himself, and fired more bullets at the Arrow. He jumped out the window, which caused the Arrow to run into the room. He looked out the window, then moved back into the room where I was hiding. The Arrow drew back his bow, and looked at me.
"Who are you?" asked the Arrow.
"I'm Anomaly." I replied, holding my hands up.
"Where did Floyd Lawton go?" asked the Arrow.

"Who?" I asked.

"Come with me." He said, grabbing the laptop and me.

The Arrow knocked me out, and when I awoke, I was in his.. lair?

"So who are you?" he asked.

"I'm Anomaly." I said again.
"Your real name." the Arrow asked.
"I'll tell you mine, if you tell me yours?" I asked.

"Anna?" asked the Arrow, removing his hood.
"Oliver? You're the Arrow?" I asked, pulling against my restrains.

"How did you get to Starling?" he asked.
"It's kind of complicated. I have superpowers." I said.

"Superpowers?" Oliver asked, looking at me.

"It's hard to explain. The STAR Labs explosion gave me powers." I said.
"The what?" Oliver asked.
"Never mind." I said, realizing I was in the past.

" Anna." Oliver said, scrunching his brows.
"It's okay. You can trust me." I said.

"I do trust you Anna." Oliver said, coming up to me. He untied me and saw the bullet graze on my arm.

"You were with me on that roof top." He said, looking down at me.

"Yes." I said.

"How?" he asked.

"I can't explain it, not yet." I said.

"Listen, I'm going to disappear in a minute, I'll be back later." I said, before leaving.

"Wait. Anna!" Oliver called after me.