My Hacker 💘 [Female]

Comenzar desde el principio

Just as I suspected, it reboots again.

I waited and waited until it reopens.

I saw another code and wrote it down.

telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl

This process continued until I got really frustrated.

I stood up and paced around the room as I crossed my arms.

"Would you just stop?! You're giving me a bunch of codes that I don't even know!"

"That's the point." I heard a voice told me as I jumped in shock, looking around my room for the hacker then back at the computer.

I quickly sat back down and poke the computer.

"Did you just talk to me?"

"Heh. Stop poking that computer. That didn't do anything to you. Lololol"

"Who the hell are you?!" I said as my voice raised a little bit higher. He chuckled and asked me.

"Did you enjoy the show?"

"What show?"

"You didn't open it?"

"What do you mean?"

"The code I gave you"

He said as I looked on the paper. There were bunch of codes. Some of them were the ones I haven't really heard yet.

"Are you pranking me? These are all bunch of codes!"

"Try telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl
You'll see what I mean;;" He said as I put it on the command prompt.

I saw a Star Wars episode playing as it played smoothly. Even though the animation was made from symbols.

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah." I said.

Wait. Aren't I mad from this guy? I quickly minimize the command prompt and asked.

"Who the hell are you?!"

"Heh. I'm C/N. But for the meantime, just call me Error 707"

He said as my computer crashed for the last time.

"Grah! Goddamnit!" I screamed irritably as I've been hacked again.  This was the 7th time I've been hacked and the 7th time that my computer rebooted. It wasn't a good news either.(😏)

I was the best hacker on my country. Every banks and every military base are hacked because of me. I can literally go into everyone's data. Everyone.

But, I lost to a stranger. A random stranger.

I sighed and drank my favorite soda and lay back down my chair. The computer went on normally as I tried to locate their ip address. Though, someone blocked me before I could even get their location.

"Error 707" I said as I took another sip and another chips.

I quickly got a blue screen and my pc restarted.

But this time, it wasn't my pc.

The wallpaper has been changed. The icons were different. I knew that someone was messing with me.

I quickly clicked the start button and looked at the username.

"Error 707?" I thought as my pc glitched out.

J jumped a little bit since the volume was high on my headphones, even though it was low when I put it on.

Something changed.

I then heard a voice.

"Oh sorry, did I startle you Miss Y/N?" He said through the other line as I can hear smirking on the other line.

"Yes you did, now, give me back my pc."

"Nope."

"Fine. Wait there for eternity. I don't care"

He laughed and I could hear crunching on the other line.

"You know, I heard a lot about you. About Mint Eye. Everything"

"What do you want?"

"Honey Buddha Chips or some F/C."

"Get your own. I'm not paying for you."

Silence.

I then heard someone opening my door. I stood up and was about to turn around but someone grabbed my waist and pulled me against him. My hands were pressed on his chest as I stare into his eyes.

"Hehe. Hey there~"

※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»