He came to stand in front of me and bent down a little so that, we were face to face and said, "I know why you have come here and at this time," he showed me the time that read 5:16 AM.

"What are you upto?" He questioned, his eyes twinkling with a smug look.

"I told you already that I came here to see you. You are friend and I couldn't just let you go without a 'Goodbye hug'." I blabbered, giving him my most innocent look, praying inside that he wouldn't catch me and my acting - Ofcourse.

"And?" He teased.

"And," I turned and nodded profusely, "and, and that's it, yeah."

"And?" He said again.

I sighed as I gave up. I decided to tell him why I came here and when I was finished, he laughed out loud. "Seriously? That was it? You just wanted to meet him? You could have told me this before." He continued laughing as if my plan was hilarious.

Didn't he know that I'm a genius? Stop laughing dude!

"That's alright, baby girl. You can go there. On the Third floor, then to the left." He instructed before I walked towards the stairs.

"Take the lift, baby girl." He called out.

I didn't know that there was a lift here before. I smiled and nodded.

~*~

The elevator doors opened and I stepped out, turning to my left when I spotted only one door there. I clutched the door knob and opened it slowly to make sure Aaron wouldn't hear it.

I heard the sound of shower and assumed he was inside the bathroom. I eyed the room as I realised that this was the same room where I stayed. Now, I understood why there was only men's clothing.

Same as before, the mirrors which was all over the room was shining in the sunlight, reflecting each and every corner of the room. I started to pace the room, tracing my hand over the mirrors.

All of a sudden, I heard the door of the bathroom open which made me to stand dead in my tracks.

Aaron stood there, wearing nothing but a white towel around his waist.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I thought this would be a picture perfect moment.

Click!

So, what did I see? I saw Aaron, looking sexy as ever, wet hair, droplets falling across his beautiful face, down his neck, then his chest and along his six packs.

Yes, six packs.

Me? A girl who was totally covered - skinny jeans and a sweater - and eyes that couldn't stop roaming around his body.

"How the hell you got inside?" He growled, making my heart to thump with fear.

What was my plan? Fūck, I just wanted to say him a goodbye ~ Not stare at his naked body!

"I - I was..."

"Get out!" He roared. If I could say how he was feeling right now, I'll say he looked.....frustrated. He was so good in hiding his emotions, it left no room to switch to another.