I laughed, "I slept enough. I was gonna tell that....."

"That?" He sounded confused.

"Actually....."

"Actually?"

"I'm- I'm...."

"I'm what?"

"I'mstandingnearyourboss'smansion!"

"What?"

"I'm standing near your boss's mansion!"

"Oh, okay...." he trailed but suddenly shouted, "WHATTTT?!"

"Ouch, low dude." I groaned.

"Okay, okay. What are you doing here?" He whispered and I rolled my eyes.

"C'mon, Ace. I know you are leaving London today. I didn't even say a goodbye to you!" I whined and hoped that my plan would work. These goons would never let me in, Ace was the only help.

"So, you could have called me to your home. I will come there. Okay, wait. I'm coming out and I'll drop you back to-"

"NOOOOO!" I yelled.

"Why?" His voice was dripping with confusion.

"Uh- I mean why are you taking such a problem! I'm already here. You just have to come and take me inside." I breathed out as I finished what I wanted to tell him.

"It's ok, that's not a problem at all-"

"NO NO! IT IS! Just come here already."

"Baby girl, I can't. Aaron will not like this," He told.

I was surprised for a moment. Why would he not like this? He doesn't likes me coming to his place? Why the hell not? I just couldn't let this go. I will definitely go inside.

I added dramatically, "Are you telling me to go back now, just because that dumbface boss of yours won't like me coming to his house? I know you are just a employee but Won't you let me in? Is it all? Your friendship?" I pouted.

"Fuc.. emp..loye th....." he muttered to himself.

"What?"

"Okay, I'll get you inside b--"

"YESSS!"

"But but.. Promise me that you won't do anything which would make Aaron suspicious. He shouldn't know that I let you inside, alright?"

"Yes, Sir!"

I smiled as I thought to myself. Sorry Ace, but my plan includes especially your boss.

~*~

He smirked as he came forward. "What?" I asked and his smirk grew wider. He handed the water which I requested. I gratefully took it and chugged it down.

"All planned, eh?"

I choked on the water that I was drinking,  "What- What are you taking about?" I turned around, my eyes widening with shock.