fifty six

Julia finally left town but I know it's not the last we are going to hear from her. Ever since she saw Grayson at my house, she has been suspicious. Everyday since before she left, she made Grayson hang out with her.

She has texted me multiple times asking what Grayson had brought me, what we had talked about, and to remind what would happen if Grayson and I are more than friends. Even more than acquaintances.

Last night Grayson and I got into another big argument about the whole thing. This time, Ethan and Emercyn got into it with us. Ethan kept yelling at Grayson, just telling him to livestream or something and tell the fans the truth and telling him we'd be there beside him the whole time. Grayson refused to. He's afraid of us getting hurt even if we tell him we don't care.

Grayson got so mad he walked out and I haven't heard from him since. I feel like the past two months since Julia showed up when I was in LA, all we have done is fight. It's draining honestly especially because I barely get to see him.

He doesn't come over much anymore because he's afraid Julia has people watching him. Watching us. But that's crazy... then again Julia is psycho.

I haven't been able to focus on school work in the past week. My grade in math has dropped tremendously and I've gotten threats from my mom that if it doesn't go back up, she'll force me back to Oklahoma. Part of me feels like it'd take me away from all that is happening here, but I have to remind myself I can't always run from my problems anymore. They always seem to just follow me.

"What are you thinking about?" Emercyn asks, sitting on a lawn chair next to me with a bowl of pineapple in hand.

"Everything." I admit. It's May now and we should be done with schooling here soon. The weather is super nice so the past day and a half Emercyn and I have spent our time outside.

"Like.."

"Julia. Grayson. Oklahoma. Grades. Etc." I say, turning my head to look at her. I have to squint one of my eyes due to the sun being in that direction and I can barely see.

"Have you talked to Gray since last night?" She asks.

"Nope." I sigh, turning my attention to in front of me. The only thing in the direction of my gaze is the pool, a shed, and Emercyn's old trampoline which she hasn't used at all since I have lived here.

She doesn't say anything but gets up and goes inside. I close my eyes, taking in the sun. I'm annoyed. Annoyed with myself because I feel powerless. I don't get a say in my own damn relationship and I feel helpless. I can't fix anything it feels like.

I'm also pissed. Pissed that Grayson has let it get this far. To the point that we can't even see each other in our own homes. Pissed that Grayson said he would fix it and it's almost been two months since the torture had begun.

I feel my phone buzz on my lap and I pick it up, seeing it's from Julia. What the hell does she want?

Julia aka biggest bitch-
I know you and Grayson are still together. You lied and now you pay. Talk later xoxo

I feel like could puke before I toss my phone into the pool. Stupid move by the way on my part because I need to call Grayson. I run inside and search for Em. She wasn't in her room so I check the basement to see her and now Ethan. When did he get here?

"I need one of you to call Grayson and tell him to get his ass here right now. It's urgent." I tell them.

"Remember what happened the last time all four of us were together.." Ethan speaks. I give him a look before he puts his hands up in defense and dials Grayson.

I pace around the room impatiently as we wait for Grayson to arrive. I feel sick to my stomach because I knew from the start this was bad. I knew we should have just told everyone the truth before Julia did it for Grayson and made it seem worse than it already is.

We hear footsteps from upstairs before Ethan shouts that we are in the basement. Grayson comes down the stairs and into view. When he looks at me and see the look on my face, he looked nervous.

"H, why are you looking at me like that?" He asks.

"Why don't you fucking ask Julia." I tell him. He looked confused and I immediately regret getting an attitude with him.

"What'd she do?"

"What'd she do? Everything Grayson. She destroyed us. And she knows we have been hiding our relationship so guess what? Here pretty soon your image is going to be ruined ten times more than it could have been if you just said something yourself to your fans. If they hear it from her first, they are going to be even more upset with you. I would have called you myself but I got so pissed that I threw my phone in the pool." I say so fast I don't think he actually understood a word I said.

Emercyn and Ethan laugh when I said I threw my phone in the pool. I turn to look at them which shut them up pretty fast.

"Did she text you?" Grayson asks.

"Mhm."

"What'd she say?"

"I know you and Grayson are still together. You lied and now you pay. Talk later xoxo." I say, repeating what she had said.

What I don't get is why she always sends me the threatening texts. Not Grayson. She has shit on him, not me.

"Dammit." Grayson says, punching the wall, making us all jump. "I have to go." He adds, running out of the room.

I follow behind him and shout at him to stop. He turns around to look at me and I shake my head.

"What are you doing? Why are you running away?" I ask.

"Because I messed up. I have to fix this and I will. I'm going to go call our manager, figure out how to get a restraining order against her, and then I'm going to tell everyone. Explain to them to truth with the proof." He explains before walking out the door with a goodbye.

I really hope he is true to his words.