seventeen

I woke up the next morning alone in the hotel room. I didn't really mind though, but I did wonder where everyone was. Well that was until I saw a note that was in Emercyn's perfect hand writing.

"Morning, sunshine. We are getting breakfast and are bring it to you! Big day planed for us, you'll be excited.

xoxo- Em, Eth, and Gray<3"

I smile before taking the note and slipping it in my suitcase. I pull my hair into a bun and change out of my clothes into a pair of shorts and a gray t shirt. I sat on the couch and turned on the tv and watch house hunting. Come on, who doesn't love HTV?

I hear the door knob rattle and in comes Grayson with a box in his hand.

"DONUTS?" I smile, my eyes going wide causing him to laugh.

"Uhhhh, duh?" He says. I stand up giving him a giant hug and kissing him on the cheek. It took him by surprise, along with me. I have no idea what made me decide to do that but it felt one hundred percent right.

"Thank you. You are the best." I say taking a donut and a giant bite out of it.

"I try my best." We sit down on the couch and wait for the two love birds to pop up.

"Where are Em and Ethan?" I ask.

"I left them in hall where they were making out." He shrugs and I cover my mouth as I laugh.

"Sounds like them." He nods his head and I throw our trash away.

"So what's planned for today." I ask and he smirks.

"We, as in you, me, Ethan, and Em, are filming a youtube video." He smirks. "One where we get dirty." He adds.

"Whyyyyyy." I whine and he just laughs.

"It'll be fun, I promise." He says seriously causing me to laugh. He looks at me seriously causing me to laugh more.

"Why are you laughing?" He whines.

"Because, you're being all serious about
this."

"Because I am serious. It'll be fun."

"What ever you say, Gray." I whisper as we were facing each other. Our eyes locked together and I could see his eyes linger down to my lips and back to my eyes.

My heart began to pound and its pace began to quicken to the point I could of sworn he could hear it. I began to grow nervous as I want him to lean in and kiss me but at the same time I'm scared.

I lick my lips from how nervous I was and next thing I know I hear Grayson mumble "Fuck it" before cupping both of my cheeks and connecting our lips. I didn't realize how badly I had wanted this till my own lips felt his. This felt so right.

He pulls away so soon and stares at me speechlessly. "I'm sorry." I whispers.

"Why are you saying sorry?" I asked confusedly.

"Because I just kissed you and I don't even know if you like me the way I like you." He tells me.

"And how is that?"

"I like you a lot. I have never liked a girl in such a short time as much as I do you, Hayden." I smile leaning in and connecting our lips again. "I like you a lot too." I whisper in his ear as I wrap my arms around him in a hug.

"Good or else I would have felt stupid." We both laughed and began talking about the show on tv right around the time Ethan and Emercyn walked in.

"Eat up children, so we can go get stuff for this video and get it over with." Emercyn says before stopping in her tracks and staring at us.