fifty four

Grayson and I have been pretty distant lately. Since the last argument over what Julia has caused, he's only been over once. We text here and there but he's usually busy on these fake dates with his actual friends from New Jersey who don't know it's a date.

Today I am suppose to be going on a fake date with one of Haylee and Cami's friends. His name is Logan Hansen and they described him as very sporty and funny. He should until I get annoyed that his face isn't Grayson's.

As I finish my makeup, I want to take it off and curl up in my bed. I hate this all so much but it's worth it if it means I get to be with Grayson in no time and when we are alone. Except for when we are being distant and arguing.

I put on a tope liquid lipstick and change into an off the shoulder romper. I pull on my converse that I haven't worn in ages and head downstairs where Aunt Macy and Emercyn are laughing as they eat.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

"Your goofy cousin just snorted while she was drinking her drink and it came back out her nose all over the table." Aunt Macy says in between laughs. I scrunch my nose in disgust.

"Gross." I say. "Okay so I am about to head off to my 'fake' date with this Logan kid. Wish me luck that I don't run out and hunt Julia down now that she is in town." I fake a smile as I grab my purse. My Aunt gives me a sympathetic look and places her hand on my shoulder.

"Hayden, you and Grayson need to not let her control you. Grayson and You need to tell his fans make them see that Julia is a bully and is trying to tear you two apart. If they love Grayson, they will forgive him for his mistakes. It's a risk that needs to be taken." She explains to me. I just shrug because Grayson doesn't think so.

"She's right and even Ethan agrees. He told Grayson but Grayson is stubborn and likes to handle things his way." Emercyn adds in.

"Yeah I know and I can't handle it." I tell them. "But we'll talk when I get back. He's here." I roll my eyes as I feel my phone buzz in my hand.

I hug each of them goodbye and walk out the front door. A white Corvette is pulled up in front of the house. So he's rich. He gets out of the car and waits for me by the passenger door.

"Hayden, right?" He asks, opening the door for me.

"Yes." I give him the best fake smile I could master.

"You're look stunning." He complements. I nod my head in a way of saying thank you as I slide into the car.

He shuts the door and makes his round to the other side and gets in. He looks at me and smiles before driving away. His hair is like a dirty blonde and his eyes are crystal blue. He is taller then Grayson, but definitely not as muscular.

"So how do you know Haylee and Cami?" He asks.

"Friends of my cousin." I explain.

"Nice." He says turning his head to look at me. He keeps staring at me and its making me really uncomfortable.

"You should probably keep your eyes on the road."

"Oh, right." He says clearing his throat and looking ahead. "You're just really pretty." He adds.

"Thanks." Is all I can say. I just want to be with Grayson right now and I feel horrible that this boy is going on a 'date' with me. He knows this isn't real and that we have to make it seem real, but I still feel awful.

"So how long have you are your boyfriend been together?" He asks.

"Well it's April now and we have been together since early August so I'd say eight months." I reply. He nods his head and doesn't say anything else. This is going to be awkward and I already want to leave.