fourty five

I wake up with so much energy, which everyone and their dogs know I am not a morning person. I even prepared breakfast for everyone. It almost nine and everyone is passed out. We had a pretty rough night last night.

For one, Julia contacted Grayson. We aren't really sure how she got his number because he has changed it since he last saw her. She asked to meet up with him but he told me he wouldn't. I told him he could as long as I was with him; I don't want to take a risk of her trying to make a move on him.

We had Couple Game Night. Let's just say, we all got pretty competitive. At one point Emercyn practically attacked me when I beat Ethan in ping pong and made fun of him for it. We played Operation, Candy Land, Monopoly (which I swear is a never ending game) Uno, Mouth Guard Challenge, and many more. We found out I suck at Just Dance but I am pretty badass at Mario Cart.

In the end it was truly a tough call on who had won, but Grayson and I seemed to have beat them by two points. Team #Grayden is obviously the better one.

On top of game night, Grayson and Ethan got a note from their apartment complex that if we were to get another noise complaint, they'd have to move out. The boys were worried because they are loud to say the least. So around that time, game night came to end and so did the fun. It put the boys in a damper so we all just went to bed.

Right as I place some plates on the table, Ethan comes tiredly strolling out of his bedroom. He notices the pancakes in the kitchen and immediately gets excited.

"Good morning." I say.

"Morning. You made these? Gosh this is why you are so awesome!" He says with excitement. I laugh before telling him to help himself but not to eat them all.

"Hey, I was up all night editing. I deserve these." He argues. I just shake my head and ignore him as I go to Grayson's bedroom. He was still sound asleep and in the same position he was in before I got up.

I lay down in the bed and wrap my left arm around him and my left leg. He stirs a bit, groans, and stretches before rolling over to face me. He still had his eyes closed as he pulled me closer.

"Baby, wake up." I say into his chest he was me pushed against.

"Mmm."

"There's pancakes." I tell him. "And Ethan's already eating some so if you don't go now, you might not get any at all." I add. He rolls to lay on his back and opens his eyes, blinking a few times and staring at the ceiling.

I get off the bed and leave the room to the kitchen. Ethan and Emercyn are sitting at the table eating away while Emercyn watches Netflix on her phone. I grab myself some pancakes and sit myself in front of Emercyn. She took no notice in my presence due to her phone. Ethan noticed too and took her phone from her.

"What the heck." She pouts, turning to him and giving him the puppy dog eyes. He shakes his head no.

"It is nine in the morning. Socialize with us." He tells her. She rolls her eyes before mumbling a fine, which then Ethan places a soft kiss on her cheek.

Grayson comes walking in only in a pair of sweats and completely shirtless. He grabs some pancakes and plots down next to me, rubbing his eyes. He looked exhausted. I rubbed his back which made him lean over and kiss me.

-

"You guys go. I'm not feeling very well." Grayson tells us. I frown as I stare at him. I look over at Em and E who had the same expression.

We were all planning a trip to universal studios for the day. It was all Grayson's idea and I was so excited. I wanted to see it with Grayson but now he's not feeling too good and I don't want to third wheel.