twenty six

"What are you planning for?" I ask Payton, as I lean over her desk to get a better look. Her blonde hair was all over the place blocking my view and she was so concentrated she wouldn't even say anything.

"Homecoming." Someone whispers. I look over and see Jacob and Joseph walking over to me. I get up and give each of them a hug before sitting back down.

"How do you know thats what she is working on?" I ask.

"She told us about about a week ago. The day you weren't here." Jacob says. I nod my head as a response and look back at her poster. She really was focus because she isn't saying anything.

"Homecoming isn't for another few weeks." I tell them.

"We know." They laugh and I shake my head. Payton always has been one to due things way before anyone else and way before its due.

As we were talking a group of girls who I've seen around school multiple times, walk by while giving me a rude look. I just ignore them like everyone has been telling me to. It's hard, much harder than it looks or seems. But I don't have much longer here anyways till I'm outta here.

"What are you thinking about?" Joseph asks.

"Nothing."

"Grayson?"

"Surprisingly, no." I respond, looking at the strawberry blonde boy. He looks at me quite surprised, before letting out a chuckle.

I look over at Jacob who is concentrated on watching Payton do her poster. His eyes moving with either her pencil or marker. I look over at her poster again, and notice the differences. Much more color, drawing in my attention as well and the art is fantastic and super creative.

I sit back in chair with my hands over my chest and sigh. "HAYDEN HAYDEN HAYDEN!" I look over and see Kolby running over to me.

"Hmm?" I ask.

"DID YOU SEE YOUR BOYFRIENDS NEW YOUTUBE VIDEO AND WHAT HE SAID ABOUT YOU?" He says with excitement. He reminded me of a little boy who got a lollipop for going to the store with his mommy.

"No I have not." I tell him

"Well you should."

"I will."

"Right now."

"Kolby."

"I want to watch you watch it." He says and I roll my eyes as I pull out my phone and go to YouTube. I go to my subscriptions and click on their new video right around the time Jessica, Alexis, and Erica show up.

"Hey guys." Jessica says grabbing a chair and plopping down next to Joseph. Alexis and Erica follow suit as they begin a conversation with Jacob and Joseph.

"Pay attention." Kolby tells me. I laugh at him and look back at my phone.

"Chill, there was an add." I say, swatting his thigh. The video starts out of them at a grocery store buying foods. Just random shit. This is why they need their mother to do the grocery shopping.

As I watch the items they are grabbing to put into a cake my stomach begins to hurt from their ideas. I swear these two are the oddest boys I've ever met. They soon are at home making their 'cakes'. Here and there they are splashing food at each other and what not.

"Gray, stop." Ethan laughs backing away from Grayson who has nasty batter all over his fingers.

"I'm gonna get you." Grayson says with an evil smile on his perfect lips.