THANK YOU

every single day I come on here, my inbox is filled with thirty or more notifications with comments, votes, or a new follow. Specifically all on this book. For the amount of reads I have on Cherish, I am so blessed with all the positive comments and feed back from you guys. I don't think I have read one single negative comment or hate on here. and if someone had, i must have missed it.

I can not thank you guys enough for the support and love you all have given me. and the patience you all have had with me when it has come to me updating. it so hard to manage an update with more than 2,000 words per chapter and making something interesting happen while also trying to focus on my school and reality. I am so blessed and grateful for you all!

a lot of you have even recently been messaging me and I love to respond and start conversations with you guys. Always feel free to hmu because I'm always looking for someone new to talk to.

over all this post is me thanking each and every one of you for the positive vibes, the support, and the love. I think the twins would be very proud of the love we all share here on my book. i think they would be proud to see the positivity and less negativity.

thank you again so so much.

xoxo - t