three

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I don't really eat bacon, but for some reason, it had me rushing down stairs.

As I reach the kitchen, Aunt Macy is making her famous bacon eggs and pancakes. "Morning." I say opening the fridge to get the leader of sweet tea, pouring me a glass.

"Good morning, would you like breakfast?" She asks. I nod my head before telling her to not give me bacon.

"WHAT? Since when do you not eat bacon?" She asks, surprised.

"I don't eat read meat anymore and bacon kinda grosses me out." I laugh. She nods her head handing me my plate and I began to eat. After I am done, I put my plate in the sink and wash my hands.

"Em's still asleep isn't she?" I ask with a smirk. Emercyn never liked getting up when we were younger. I'm sure that's the same now.

I head upstairs and go into her room to wake her up. I havent been in her room yet, and it's huge. Her room has white walls, and all over she has Polaroid pictures hanging up with all her friends. It makes me smile to know she is having a good time here, and has amazing friends. It makes me wish I had lived here too.

I walk over to her bed where she is sleeping, her medium dark brown hair sprawled out all over the pillows. She looked so peaceful.

"Em." I say kinda nudging her. She mumbles something, but I know she's not asleep.

"EMERCYN ROSE HAY GET UP!" I shout before getting on her bed and starting to jump on it.

"Wake up!"

"hekadwk"

"WAKE UP!"

"HAYDEN!" She shouts pushing me off the bed.

She sits up rubbing her eyes before glaring at me. "What do you want?" She asks, clearly annoyed that I had woken her up.

"Obviously for you to get your lazy ass out of bed so we can do something." I smile at her and she shakes her head before laying back down and getting on her phone.

I roll my eyes before walking to the other side of the bed and climbing in next to her. "What do you even do for fun here?" I ask. She just laughs before telling me all the things her and her many friends do.

Emercyns stomach grumbles, and I tell her breakfast is downstairs. We both get out of her bed and she goes down stairs to get while I began to take shower.

I love long showers, but today I went with a fifteen one over a thirty minute one. I grab a towel and wrap it around me before stepping into the steamy bathroom. I dry my body before wrinkling out the water from hair and messing with it with the towel.

I walk over to my luggage and grab a pair of underwear and a bralette, putting it on. I remind myself that tonight I must put all this into drawers and hang some stuff up.

I grab out a muscle tank top crop top that was all white and a pair of high waisted jean shorts. I went back into the bathroom and found a blow dryer under the sink, so I started to blow dry my dark brown hair. When I got done I grab my phone and put on music from Spotify, playing We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes Off  by Ella Eyre. I also grabbed my make up and straightener.

I did my make up, consisting of eyebrows, concealer, light eyeshadow, bronzer, and mascara. Nothing too much. I straighten my hair and after I'm done, I take a selfie on snapchat sending it to Em.

She replies with a funny face and the caption 'Ur hot as fuck'. I laugh before walking out of my room to hers, where she sits on the floor doing her make up.